• The forums have been upgraded to a better, stable & secure forum software. Forum customizations are being worked on.

What is your oldest memory of TF2?

Poot this thing here

Hello sirs
★ VIP ★
The first time I started playing TF2 was when the Love & War update released almost 4 years ago.

The ABSOLUTE FIRST MEMORY that i have of tf2 was when i was literally begging for my mom to buy me the flip taunt.
Back then, these taunts were the shit. The only servers I played on were achievement servers, nothing else.

(until i realized that valve servers were a thing)

anyway, i was really wondering what your ABSOLUTE FIRST MEMORY of tf2 is, im actually curious

Last edited:

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
My first memory of TF2 is playing pyro badly on this public server, can't remember exactly where or what map though since it's a very vague memory. I was going to say it was my first time playing TF2, but now I believe that's unlikely since I think had done only training and offline mode before then. Though, it was most likely my first time playing multiplayer TF2.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
my confusion when the machina wouldn’t work

vex

Member ★
i still remember buying it at Wal-Mart in 2009

Ah, the Ghostly Gibus and the Pyrovisions, Which I deleted 2 week after I got them... Then spent $8 to get a vintage Pyrovision and Ghastliriest Gibus, with Ghostly Style because I missed them...

Tomoggy2.0

Honorary Member ★
My first Unusual. I only paid a key for it. I all so still have the bind when i was trying to sell it.
"SELLING UNUSUAL LARGE LUCHADORE (KILL-A-WATT) FOR 4 BUDS TRADE ME"

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Super-Admin ★
I started playing in December 2011. Back then I was far less confident in playing against players, so I spent most of the time on training mode. I eventually went in to pub games about half a year later. That's when I started enjoying TF2 more.

Mom

Community Mom
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Playing on a server full of low level bots on some random orange map in 2011 on my friends account probably.

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Honorary Member ★
My oldest memory must be back during the Sniper vs Spy update, becoming in love with the new unlock for spy which is called the "The Dead Ringer", ever since then I won't stop using this godlike watch, even after the nerfs it has received. Even though I regret selling my Collectors Dead Ringer after the last nerf it has gotten.

Peeton

Member ★
My first memory is back when I first picked up the game, I was terrible, and I ended up putting it down for about half a year only to find myself bored with nothing else to do so I booted it back up and went on a valve server and its become the only fps I have really stuck with

As for the first memory, mine is about opening my first crate and getting a force-nature, I was so excited to get my first item, but now I mostly use them to craft scrap. xD

Not sure which came first but as a young teen, I've only been playing since Scream Fortress 2016, I remember playing PASS time only, it was and still is my favourite gamemode, I was still trying out every class since I was new, even back then I got better killstreaks then I do now...

RickSanchez

★ VIP ★
My first memory is when my older brother used to play on 2fort, I used to pay him in chocolate to have a certain number of lives, (back when TF2 came with the OrangeBox set and actually cost money).