1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your oldest memory of TF2?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by P00tis, Mar 2, 2018.

1. P00tis

P00tis Intruder alert! A freekiller's in the base! ★ VIP ★

The first time I started playing TF2 was when the Love & War update released almost 4 years ago.

The ABSOLUTE FIRST MEMORY that i have of tf2 was when i was literally begging for my mom to buy me the flip taunt.
    Back then, these taunts were the shit. The only servers I played on were achievement servers, nothing else.

(until i realized that valve servers were a thing)

anyway, i was really wondering what your ABSOLUTE FIRST MEMORY of tf2 is, im actually curious

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  2. Eight

Eight 「Restless」 Super-Admin ★

My first memory of TF2 is playing pyro badly on this public server, can't remember exactly where or what map though since it's a very vague memory. I was going to say it was my first time playing TF2, but now I believe that's unlikely since I think had done only training and offline mode before then. Though, it was most likely my first time playing multiplayer TF2.

3. Ray

Ray Head Weenie Admin ★ ★ VIP ★

my confusion when the machina wouldn’t work

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  4. vex

vex Member ★

i still remember buying it at Wal-Mart in 2009

5. Reckless Flute Guy

Reckless Flute Guy Member ★

Ah, the Ghostly Gibus and the Pyrovisions, Which I deleted 2 week after I got them... Then spent $8 to get a vintage Pyrovision and Ghastliriest Gibus, with Ghostly Style because I missed them...

6. Tomoggy2.0

Tomoggy2.0 Moderator ★

My first Unusual. I only paid a key for it. I all so still have the bind when i was trying to sell it.
    "SELLING UNUSUAL LARGE LUCHADORE (KILL-A-WATT) FOR 4 BUDS TRADE ME"

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  7. SuperGuard

SuperGuard British Quality Gentleman Admin ★

I started playing in December 2011. Back then I was far less confident in playing against players, so I spent most of the time on training mode. I eventually went in to pub games about half a year later. That's when I started enjoying TF2 more.

8. Admom

Admom Interior Crocodile Alligator Admin ★ ★ VIP ★

Playing on a server full of low level bots on some random orange map in 2011 on my friends account probably.

9. Demonic Odd

Demonic Odd Platinum Honorary Member ★

My oldest memory must be back during the Sniper vs Spy update, becoming in love with the new unlock for spy which is called the "The Dead Ringer", ever since then I won't stop using this godlike watch, even after the nerfs it has received. Even though I regret selling my Collectors Dead Ringer after the last nerf it has gotten.

10. Peeton

Peeton Member ★

My first memory is back when I first picked up the game, I was terrible, and I ended up putting it down for about half a year only to find myself bored with nothing else to do so I booted it back up and went on a valve server and its become the only fps I have really stuck with

11. =WL= DrAgOn EyE 99 }:]

=WL= DrAgOn EyE 99 }:] Member ★

As for the first memory, mine is about opening my first crate and getting a force-nature, I was so excited to get my first item, but now I mostly use them to craft scrap. xD

12. RulerOfTheFae

RulerOfTheFae Member ★

Not sure which came first but as a young teen, I've only been playing since Scream Fortress 2016, I remember playing PASS time only, it was and still is my favourite gamemode, I was still trying out every class since I was new, even back then I got better killstreaks then I do now...

13. RickSanchez

RickSanchez ★ VIP ★

My first memory is when my older brother used to play on 2fort, I used to pay him in chocolate to have a certain number of lives, (back when TF2 came with the OrangeBox set and actually cost money).

14. Spingebill

Spingebill Member ★

My first memory...

QUICKPLAY