What is your oldest memory of TF2?

Daddy Oppai

Dec 10, 2018
My oldest memory was introducing my sister to a deathrun server and having her play with me on it a lot. We played so much on that server that every night we would play together on it for months at a time. It was the way I got her to actually get a boyfriend who turned out to be really rich and seemed to have enough money to the point that this manz bought her a 1500$ computer when they were online dating, he lived in California and she lived in Georgia. Don't know how their relationship is going now but I gotta say if they are still together shes 3 years strong.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
my oldest memory is playing on an old dead community that used to be a 2fort 24/7, and then it changed to a 100% crits server for like 2 years, which then the owners stopped caring about the server since they were married and they stopped playing the game overall.

I remember being a noob and actually learning how to play tf2 inside a crit server, rather than a normal server and actually l;earning the game normally.

cragdhack

Dec 16, 2018
Romania
A while back (Ten years?) I was on a horrendous computer. Something like an AMD Duron, 1 gig of ram, 7300GS, less than 50 gig HDD with Windows XP on it.
Still, I managed to install the game during a free weekend thing and I fell in love after I splattered a few guys with a big sticky trap.
Not too long after that I bought the Orange Box with whatever funds I could mass up. Been playing it on and off since then.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
These boys. Camping on the second point of cp_orange_x3, unless fourth point was capped, then they'd move to the tower in the middle.

I used to play a shitload of cp_orange_x3. The best version, fuck all of you.
That and a french, brony, vanilla saxton hale server where I didn't understand shit but had a lot of fun.

2000 hours of my playtime is just cp_orange_x3 (vanilla, randomizer, 100% crits, MLG sounds, all of it)
Saxton hale is i'd say 800 or so
The rest is either WLN servers,
or random casual or competitive matches

Ouef Mang

Jul 15, 2017
The first time I launched it, my friend gave me a gift to get started. A Vintage Natascha. I still have it, as a matter of fact. Good times. I used to mostly play on offline mode because I was too nervous to go online (until I got my first headset).