What is your oldest memory of TF2?

Poot this thing here

Hello sirs
★ Donor ★
Dec 28, 2017
Europe
The first time I started playing TF2 was when the Love & War update released almost 4 years ago.

The ABSOLUTE FIRST MEMORY that i have of tf2 was when i was literally begging for my mom to buy me the flip taunt.
Back then, these taunts were the shit. The only servers I played on were achievement servers, nothing else.

(until i realized that valve servers were a thing)

anyway, i was really wondering what your ABSOLUTE FIRST MEMORY of tf2 is, im actually curious

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
My first memory of TF2 is playing pyro badly on this public server, can't remember exactly where or what map though since it's a very vague memory. I was going to say it was my first time playing TF2, but now I believe that's unlikely since I think had done only training and offline mode before then. Though, it was most likely my first time playing multiplayer TF2.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I started playing in December 2011. Back then I was far less confident in playing against players, so I spent most of the time on training mode. I eventually went in to pub games about half a year later. That's when I started enjoying TF2 more.

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Jul 16, 2017
My oldest memory must be back during the Sniper vs Spy update, becoming in love with the new unlock for spy which is called the "The Dead Ringer", ever since then I won't stop using this godlike watch, even after the nerfs it has received. Even though I regret selling my Collectors Dead Ringer after the last nerf it has gotten.

Reactions: Floot

Ai_Spankzie

Artificial Intellidumb
★ Donor ★
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
My first memory is back when I first picked up the game, I was terrible, and I ended up putting it down for about half a year only to find myself bored with nothing else to do so I booted it back up and went on a valve server and its become the only fps I have really stuck with

RulerOfTheFae

Forum Activist
Aug 26, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Not sure which came first but as a young teen, I've only been playing since Scream Fortress 2016, I remember playing PASS time only, it was and still is my favourite gamemode, I was still trying out every class since I was new, even back then I got better killstreaks then I do now...

rainman

Nov 27, 2018
Around 7 years ago I just got the game and joined a 2fort server. I saw an engineer building a sentry and I was amazed and wanted to make one too. I didn't know how to switch class so i rejoined the server to switch class. I figured out how to put the sentry down but it was only a level 1. I saw that the other engineer was smacking the sentry and it upgraded. I did the same without knowing that you need metal to upgrade it, I was smacking the sentry with 0 metal for a while until I realized it wasn't making the same sound as before. I found out standing near a dispenser fixed that so I stood near one for a while and continued smacking the sentry until I got my desired level 3 sentry. I was very proud of my creation.

Vladdleco

Forum Extremist
Jul 2, 2018
France (Baguette Land)
It was only few months ago that I got into the game thanks to one of my friend. My first wish was too play SPY cuz I think it looked cool and he was FRENCH OMFG.
Then I tried to backstab someone and it somehow worked.
I though spy was a noob class cuz it can os (and then I looked at mr.paladin yputibe channed and realize that I will never manage to trickstab.)
I finished last of my this game btw.