what is your opinion on jailbreak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skot

Feb 25, 2021
I've been playing the mode Jailbreak since literally like 2014-2015. I really enjoy it and glad it has gotten popular over the years. There are many pros and cons to jailbreak:

I believe some pros are that it can become very addicting and every round has a purpose; to get LR (on red) .Warden can be fun because you can show your personality within the orders you give and it also is competitive when you are on red because you are fighting to get LR or fighting to kill the warden. Playing as a guard is fun too because you are helping out the warden and killing the reds who do not follow.

Honestly, the cons are very simple and its mainly with the guards/ warden and time. Starting with the warden, as the warden your main job is to give orders to reds and give LR to the 1 innocent red who survives by the end. My biggest problem with some wardens is the people who give the same shitty strict orders over and over again. These are the types of wardens who kill most reds in the cell area and most of time, they don't have reds even play a mini game because most of them are dead and have to wait like 7-10 minutes for a new round. I wish these types of wardens change their orders once in a while because it gets boring have the same orders given, spice it up! As for my last con, it would have to be the time. Jailbreak is extremely fun but you have to except to be waiting a while for a new round to start because rounds last up to 10-12 minutes each which can be so long if you die early.

Overall, wonderland has great jailbreak servers and I enjoy them as a whole. I remember I use to mass free kill on blu back then but this server grew on me. If you are the type of person who likes following orders or rebelling against them, jailbreak is for you. or if you like giving orders and making sure everyone is following , jailbreak is also for you. 🤍 - skotty

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
It's what I play the most out of all wln servers. But I play it more to interact with people more than rebel or follow orders. Been playing jb since early 2017 and I am hooked

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Jailbreak is pretty entertaining and joyful in my point of view. I have been playing on all servers of jailbreak, and I see it fun while interacting with new people that I am not known with and known for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.