What Makes a Good Warden?

Many people have their own ideas of what a warden should be like. Personally, the warden is someone is to take leadership and responsibility for everything that happens. They are the role model for the guards but an enforcer for the prisoners. Therefore, they would have to be fair and equal. Whats your idea of a good warden?

george4tee

Member ★
someone that doesn't do either bar dinner or club glod

"What makes me a good warden? If I were a bad warden, I wouldn't be sitting here, discussing it with ya here would I?"

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
A good warden is a player (on blue) that can control both the reds and the blues. In the case that reds rebel, the warden can command, and have his blues listen, and chase them down and stop them. Other than that there isn't a lot. The warden chooses the games, does the pardoning, enables the illegal ff, leaves during a mic check, mass free kills just enough to not trigger the mfk stuff. Y'know, regular jailbreak stuff.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
A good warden is a player (on blue) that can control both the reds and the blues. In the case that reds rebel, the warden can command, and have his blues listen, and chase them down and stop them. Other than that there isn't a lot. The warden chooses the games, does the pardoning, enables the illegal ff, leaves during a mic check, mass free kills just enough to not trigger the mfk stuff. Y'know, regular jailbreak stuff.
that isn’t true many people with Alzheimer’s can be found on blue team

Zaphr

Member ★
I believe a good warden is one that you can relate to. They should be able to control every player in the game and be fair with everyone. They should also be able to know when to mute people (Including Blues) and follow the rules properly.

loofy

Member ★
good warden: a nice guy who knows all the rules and doesent die. honestly pretty much that