What pisses you off.

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
Why do you hate open doors so much?
It's a complicated feeling i have towards them. Like they make me feel uneasy, unsafe and distracted. Especially when i tell someone to close them and they dont. That truly makes me angry. Sometimes all a guy wants is some private time for himself and being in a closed room is the best way to obtain that.

So what pisses you off whistle?

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
When I sleep over someone else’s house but the bed is so dirty or the mattress is uncomfortable asf.

Snakes aka teachers pet if I do something why does it concern you. My life my thoughts my opinion my body .

People who think there hard don’t piss me of please they usually give u that talk on the internet but when u meet them there so scared. Legit I will deck your face. Next time u chat.

Those people who think there so good at games u ask them for a 1v1 they say no because either there scared to loose or to damage there ‘perfect reputation’.

The tf2 player that bum licks the admin ass I’ve seen this lol imagine the warden asks what do you guys want to do today then the warden says actually he calls out the admins name and says your a epic gamer what do you want to do today and usually the teens of the server are just laughing and takin the piss out of the cringe.

That teacher that calls your parents over the smallest stuff like throwing a rubber or rocking on your chair.

That PE lesson where we do athletics and we’re doing 100m sprint and one guy says watch u man are gonna get smoked this means his gonna destroy everyone else but lol that guy acting cocky gets destroyed. But still done a 100m sprint last Friday for PE I got 13.6 seconds On a 100m

• Wow
Reactions: Firebird

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I hate needing to repeat myself and/or being misinterpreted. Maybe it's part of a deep-seated, innate fear, maybe I'm just irritable, but I always find it really annoying when I have someone's attention (so it's not like they're distracted) and I (at least think I) explain something clearly only for them to be confused or need clarification. It feels like: "Hey idiot! Listen to what I told you the first time!" Not that I'd respond to anyone who is like this to me like that, I try to be more practical than that, but internal screaming.

• Love
Reactions: Firebird

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
It's a complicated feeling i have towards them. Like they make me feel uneasy, unsafe and distracted. Especially when i tell someone to close them and they dont. That truly makes me angry. Sometimes all a guy wants is some private time for himself and being in a closed room is the best way to obtain that.

So what pisses you off whistle?
You like to consult dr.Heinz Jerkov?
Post automatically merged:

Also, here's a small list

Cat meows
Edge
Anals
and people who beg for upvotes

Malfunction

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 1, 2018
Most people trying to be "Funny" online. I'm aware that humor is entirely subjective, and I have a very, very low sense of humor, only being amused by a few select things, but this still annoys me. Whether it's people in videos, other players in games, comment sections and live chats, etc., there are always loads of people that think just referencing a meme or saying something stupid with little to no context is hilarious.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I'd rather have actual jokes and well-timed funny events rather than screeching loudly, endless amounts of the same self-deprecating jokes, referencing whatever meme is currently popular, etc.

Reactions: Oreos

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
somethings that pisses me off is
1. people.
2. when i need to repeat my typing but with more info.
3. cancer mics
4. a few subreddits
5. multiple cancer mics
6. people who can't see shet whenever i type
7. the fact that i can't use my mic for some reason (im planing on fixing this issue)
8. A LACK OF DEFENSE
9. people who say "im friendly" a couple seconds after killing someone
10. my life
11. t-series

this was the top 11 list of things that piss me off, goodnight everybody i'll see you all in a couple hours