What pisses you off.

Oreo

Tutto fresco
★ VIP ★
Pretty much what the title says. Personally open doors piss me off, i want them closed.

Airtight Whistle

1% lowfat milk
★ VIP ★
Pretty much what the title says. Personally open doors piss me off, i want them closed.
Why do you hate open doors so much?

zao

Member ★
when someone kills me and they get mad cocky

Oreo

Tutto fresco
★ VIP ★
Why do you hate open doors so much?
It's a complicated feeling i have towards them. Like they make me feel uneasy, unsafe and distracted. Especially when i tell someone to close them and they dont. That truly makes me angry. Sometimes all a guy wants is some private time for himself and being in a closed room is the best way to obtain that.

So what pisses you off whistle?

When I sleep over someone else’s house but the bed is so dirty or the mattress is uncomfortable asf.

Snakes aka teachers pet if I do something why does it concern you. My life my thoughts my opinion my body .

People who think there hard don’t piss me of please they usually give u that talk on the internet but when u meet them there so scared. Legit I will deck your face. Next time u chat.

Those people who think there so good at games u ask them for a 1v1 they say no because either there scared to loose or to damage there ‘perfect reputation’.

The tf2 player that bum licks the admin ass I’ve seen this lol imagine the warden asks what do you guys want to do today then the warden says actually he calls out the admins name and says your a epic gamer what do you want to do today and usually the teens of the server are just laughing and takin the piss out of the cringe.

That teacher that calls your parents over the smallest stuff like throwing a rubber or rocking on your chair.

That PE lesson where we do athletics and we’re doing 100m sprint and one guy says watch u man are gonna get smoked this means his gonna destroy everyone else but lol that guy acting cocky gets destroyed. But still done a 100m sprint last Friday for PE I got 13.6 seconds On a 100m

Eight

Moderator ★
I hate needing to repeat myself and/or being misinterpreted. Maybe it's part of a deep-seated, innate fear, maybe I'm just irritable, but I always find it really annoying when I have someone's attention (so it's not like they're distracted) and I (at least think I) explain something clearly only for them to be confused or need clarification. It feels like: "Hey idiot! Listen to what I told you the first time!" Not that I'd respond to anyone who is like this to me like that, I try to be more practical than that, but internal screaming.

It's a complicated feeling i have towards them. Like they make me feel uneasy, unsafe and distracted. Especially when i tell someone to close them and they dont. That truly makes me angry. Sometimes all a guy wants is some private time for himself and being in a closed room is the best way to obtain that.

So what pisses you off whistle?
You like to consult dr.Heinz Jerkov?
Post automatically merged:

Also, here's a small list

Cat meows
Edge
Anals
and people who beg for upvotes

Remiss

Honorary Member ★
myself lol

open doors, relate to whoever said that above^^
doors are mean't to be closed.

Most people trying to be "Funny" online. I'm aware that humor is entirely subjective, and I have a very, very low sense of humor, only being amused by a few select things, but this still annoys me. Whether it's people in videos, other players in games, comment sections and live chats, etc., there are always loads of people that think just referencing a meme or saying something stupid with little to no context is hilarious.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I'd rather have actual jokes and well-timed funny events rather than screeching loudly, endless amounts of the same self-deprecating jokes, referencing whatever meme is currently popular, etc.

There isn't a whole lot that pisses me off, but I do find kids online who try to seem dark and Super cool and toxic kids with a mic quite annoying.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Admin ★
Vegans. Unlike vegetarians, they're driven completely by emotions and incorrect beliefs on animal-based products. And if someone wants to eat meat, they shouldn't start harassing them about it.

a situation when someone psychologically offends you but you cannot do anything about it without getting punished.