What should i name my hat of undeniable wealth and respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
A great goal in my trading career happened recently: i got a H.O.W.A.R.
This has been my main target for over 3 years in which i did my best to trade my way up to this item which is worth 137.5 keys.
I have decided to let this community decide what the name of this item will be because in these 6 months i have been here you have gifted me experiences that i really feel lucky to have ever felt.
The person who's name entry will convince me will recieve a small prize too which i have yet to decide. The prize's value is going to be 2 key-ish or a bit less.

Each person may give only one name entry and must include his steam profile in the reply.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
Wow, Nice!

I had posted a lot of ideas, but sadly had to delete it because I didn't read the content that was in red.
I 'm posting 2 here bc idk if u like weeby stuff.

hentai_tentacles_Lolis_Trapped_in_a_box.mp4

OOooo, Who lives in a Moai Under the Sea!

Ps: I don't want any prize and I can post more names, if you want/allow. the other ones I came up with were also good.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
A great goal in my trading career happened recently: i got a H.O.W.A.R.
This has been my main target for over 3 years in which i did my best to trade my way up to this item which is worth 137.5 keys.
I have decided to let this community decide what the name of this item will be because in these 6 months i have been here you have gifted me experiences that i really feel lucky to have ever felt.
The person who's name entry will convince me will recieve a small prize too which i have yet to decide. The prize's value is going to be 2 key-ish or a bit less.

Each person may give only one name entry and must include his steam profile in the reply.
Berried Treasure

(with desc of: with risk comes a great reward)

Status
Not open for further replies.