What subject did you hate in school because of The Teacher?

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
When I was in The 8th Grade, my EMS (Accounting and Business) Teacher was an absolute prude.
She would give us mountains of homework and give us only 2-3 days to finish.
Whenever you fell behind, she wouldn't wait even a day. She would just move on.

Now don't get me wrong, I loved the subject, especially Accounting, however she made me hate it!
What about you? :flustered:

Catalan Spammer

Jan 7, 2020
Pee Pee isle
Im still studying and for now the teacher that i hate the most was my biology teacher.

She was an extreme feminist (not to say a femi****) and someone who believed on only using cleaner energy (nuclear is always better lmao) and she was so fucking ignorant half of the time it was annoying. She'd either give us low homework or incredibly long tasks and if you didnt do it on time she'd lower 1-2 points from your assignment, no bargain. She also made us work on teams for some assignements and almost brainwashed the entire class onto believing her ideals (gladly i have double the iq points from my class (sarcasm)).

Yes this is more personal than technical butmy unholy rage still stands.

I do love biology on it's own but if i have to say something is that i disliked the subject. If i want to learn about biology i dont rely on a selfish fuck

Sincerely, your local clown

• Love
Reactions: Cookiez

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
for me, its History

imjuststupidinrememberingpasteventssoihatehistorysubject

and i really dont want to "dislike" teachers so ehhh
That doesn't really stand with what I asked, I said which subject do you hate because of The Teahcer.
Hating the subject because you hate the subject is another topic. But thanks for the feedback.
Post automatically merged:

Im still studying and for now the teacher that i hate the most was my biology teacher.

She was an extreme feminist (not to say a femi****) and someone who believed on only using cleaner energy (nuclear is always better lmao) and she was so fucking ignorant half of the time it was annoying. She'd either give us low homework or incredibly long tasks and if you didnt do it on time she'd lower 1-2 points from your assignment, no bargain. She also made us work on teams for some assignements and almost brainwashed the entire class onto believing her ideals (gladly i have double the iq points from my class (sarcasm)).

Yes this is more personal than technical butmy unholy rage still stands.

I do love biology on it's own but if i have to say something is that i disliked the subject. If i want to learn about biology i dont rely on a selfish fuck

Sincerely, your local clown
Oh my, sounds kinda sounds like my 8th Grade Biology Teacher, but she was still kind of cool.

D

Deleted member 8006

Alright, I will talk about the subjects that could've been good but were ruined by the teacher (Not the subjects I hate, like English).

First, there's music class. It was during 5th-6th grade and our teacher was something else. She expected that everyone was a professional (Although it was a forced class you had to take), which she would mark you down for every little imperfection on our assignments. She also hated when you talked in her class, which she would scream on the top of her lungs (Sorta ironic) when someone talked. That was a shit class.

Second, there was Communications. It was during Sophmore year of high school, which the teacher was a far-left feminist and what made it worst is that my brother had the same communications teacher. The teacher would only grade based on your gender and not actually on your work. For example, for the very first speech, it was an intro speech about telling the class about yourself. She told our class that it would only be graded for completion (Just walking up there and doing the speech will give you 100%), which seemed fine. However, this is where her feminist side kicks in. For all of the females in her class, she gave 100% for all of them. However, for all the males, she gave us all 0%. We told her that she told us it was for a completion grade, which she then told us "Too bad, get used to it." I auto dropped the class after that, which I went to another communications teacher that was an angel in comparison to this teacher. And from what I heard from my friend, that feminist teacher continued that trend, which all the females got A's and B's while the males all got 0% on all of the assignments. Someone reported her but of course the school did nothing about it and what was funny is she was exactly the same as what my brother told me, so it was good I left that class ASAP.

Adam[BIRD MAFIA]

Forum Activist
Jun 2, 2020
a house
Science class since the teacher would always be an asshole to most of the boys for no reason and would never get her favorites in trouble (especially blonde white girls) and she would make you sit out of class for 20 minutes for a small reason then get mad at you for not understanding the subject she taught that day. Also one time she just didn't grade my paper i turned it in on time and she returned it to me with no marks no nothing and i tried to tell her the next day that she didn't grade my paper and she said i never turned it in even though i did. It made me get an 85% instead of a 90% so my parents got mad at me.

• Love

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
Alright, I will talk about the subjects that could've been good but were ruined by the teacher (Not the subjects I hate, like English).

First, there's music class. It was during 5th-6th grade and our teacher was something else. She expected that everyone was a professional (Although it was a forced class you had to take), which she would mark you down for every little imperfection on our assignments. She also hated when you talked in her class, which she would scream on the top of her lungs (Sorta ironic) when someone talked. That was a shit class.

Second, there was Communications. It was during Sophmore year of high school, which the teacher was a far-left feminist and what made it worst is that my brother had the same communications teacher. The teacher would only grade based on your gender and not actually on your work. For example, for the very first speech, it was an intro speech about telling the class about yourself. She told our class that it would only be graded for completion (Just walking up there and doing the speech will give you 100%), which seemed fine. However, this is where her feminist side kicks in. For all of the females in her class, she gave 100% for all of them. However, for all the males, she gave us all 0%. We told her that she told us it was for a completion grade, which she then told us "Too bad, get used to it." I auto dropped the class after that, which I went to another communications teacher that was an angel in comparison to this teacher. And from what I heard from my friend, that feminist teacher continued that trend, which all the females got A's and B's while the males all got 0% on all of the assignments. Someone reported her but of course the school did nothing about it and what was funny is she was exactly the same as what my brother told me, so it was good I left that class ASAP.
Wowzers, the second teacher sounds like a failed abortion to me :/

Science class since the teacher would always be an asshole to most of the boys for no reason and would never get her favorites in trouble (especially blonde white girls) and she would make you sit out of class for 20 minutes for a small reason then get mad at you for not understanding the subject she taught that day. Also one time she just didn't grade my paper i turned it in on time and she returned it to me with no marks no nothing and i tried to tell her the next day that she didn't grade my paper and she said i never turned it in even though i did. It made me get an 85% instead of a 90% so my parents got mad at me.
Sounds a lot like my 6th and 7th Grade Social Science Teacher, she always shouted at the boys, but had her little favourites, mainly girls. But there was one girl who she never raised her voice to her name was Ilandri

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 8006

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
Maths, my teacher would always shout at me and won't give me at least 10 seconds of doing something and no toilet permissions a lot of detentions.
Thankfully I had a strong bladder, so I very rarely ever asked to be excused, but oh boy, if a teacher ever denied bathroom permissions more than 3 times in a row, they would never hear the end of it.

math, the most strict bitch i've ever seen, if i was 0.001 seconds late after the bell rang she write me down or whatever.
My Afrikaans Teacher in the 8th grade used to do the same, but to EVERYONE, they all disliked her guts. I was fine with her until she did it with me :flustered:

Arent u 5 years old thou
👁 👁

• Angry
Reactions: laptivv

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
I’d have to say Spanish because my teacher in 8th grade was absolutely coo-coo.
Anytime someone did something that was disturbing the class she would always repeat the same lines and that would be this:
“Integrity, doing the right thing even though no one is looking.”
This got real annoying because we all would mess up in class lmfao

• Love