What subject did you hate in school because of The Teacher?

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
7th grade science, I had yet to come out as female and my teacher kept making me ashamed of being male by bringing sexism into every single damn lesson. It made sex ed, so much damn uncomfortable.

• Love
Reactions: Cookiez

MillieStar

Is Cringe
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 11, 2020
England.
French. It was mandatory to take it for the first 2 years. sure I like the language I just was not very good at speaking it, (don't get me started on the writing). However the teacher was the most female dog I have ever meet. No speaking even though you were in groups for projects (unfair and extremely annoying). If any sort of noise happened she would find the person who made it and send them outside for about 10 minuets, if no one confessed then we would all have to stay in for break time/lunchtime. Not to mention the one time she yelled at all of us because 2 classmates were fighting. And the favoritism, god I hated it when she would allow certain students to go just because they were popular (we also thought she was sexist because she never allowed the male students to leave on time which is absolutely outrageous). To top it all off she would be speaking in french. LIKE HELLO I'VE ONLY STARTED LEARNING IT, DID YOU JUST CALLED ME A BAGUETTE- all jokes aside you can guess I did not take french after the 2 years.

Sorry for the rant lmao.

• Love
Reactions: Cookiez

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
French. It was mandatory to take it for the first 2 years. sure I like the language I just was not very good at speaking it, (don't get me started on the writing). However the teacher was the most female dog I have ever meet. No speaking even though you were in groups for projects (unfair and extremely annoying). If any sort of noise happened she would find the person who made it and send them outside for about 10 minuets, if no one confessed then we would all have to stay in for break time/lunchtime. Not to mention the one time she yelled at all of us because 2 classmates were fighting. And the favoritism, god I hated it when she would allow certain students to go just because they were popular (we also thought she was sexist because she never allowed the male students to leave on time which is absolutely outrageous). To top it all off she would be speaking in french. LIKE HELLO I'VE ONLY STARTED LEARNING IT, DID YOU JUST CALLED ME A BAGUETTE- all jokes aside you can guess I did not take french after the 2 years.

Sorry for the rant lmao.
No no, it's fine, she sounded like an over-cooked sausage. I would have had my parents fire her.

Reactions: MillieStar