What team are you ? RED or BLU

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
I’m
I'm probably BLU. Although the only creativity i have is ways to kill people in TF2. I always find a
RED, I love destruction.
I'm probably BLU. Although the only creativity i have is ways to kill people in TF2. I always find a new way to kill someone.
Then you are most likely RED both teams think creatively by using strategy to become victorious, but the main part of this post is are you constructive or do you like destroying things?
new way to kill someone.
[/QUOT
Post automatically merged:

Red, it looks good.
Meine freund, are you a destructive person or creative such as building things ?

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
Genuinely surprised nobody has asked this yet but what is BIA?
It stands for Biological. Industry. Architecture. If it were in TF2 it would be closely more related to blue team than RED. After I had a small cult of Bio Medics (7 clones of me) I.created BIA which is my team that helps me invent new ideas + maps for the zombie server.

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
Genuinely surprised nobody has
As my old PBFortress forum stories went (which I believe were unfortunately deleted by accident) BLU all the way. Ironically, it's always BLU who pushes the payload and RED who defends.
yea shouldn’t that be reversed because red team is a demolition company while blu is a building company. Valve please fix