What will you say if someone (new to anime) is asking which anime will he/she watch?

Tinkinator

Rogue Element
★ VIP ★
Bleach Anime/Manga series: because it has action, comedy, drama, tragedy, philosophy, fantasy and supernatural themes all in one!

Great characters, abilities, locations and lore.

The story is pretty good but some elements of the plot is a bit sketchy, but still a good adventure to experience.

Tha_falcon

I think its better to start from a classic, like cowboy bebop or trigun. And then... However, mine was a "dog days" :)

SiNine9

★ VIP ★
So I'm not here to recommend to people, I would rather like to ask others, if that's ok? I've watched JoJo's and My Hero Academia, but I liked JoJo's a lot more. What do you guys think I should watch next? I recently finished JoJo's and don't know what to watch now so yeah anything helps.

Thanks

Tinkinator

Rogue Element
★ VIP ★
So I'm not here to recommend to people, I would rather like to ask others, if that's ok? I've watched JoJo's and My Hero Academia, but I liked JoJo's a lot more. What do you guys think I should watch next? I recently finished JoJo's and don't know what to watch now so yeah anything helps.
Bleach, Watch the Bleach Anime.

Rain

Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Advisor ★

Thanks
I think my suggestions would still be the same ones that I listed earlier in the thread. The currently airing Jujutsu Kaisen is also shaping up to be really good though.