What will you say if someone (new to anime) is asking which anime will he/she watch?

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
Reactions: Snekleks

Tinkinator

Trade Unionist Civilian
★ Donor ★
Nov 23, 2019
United Kingdom
Bleach Anime/Manga series: because it has action, comedy, drama, tragedy, philosophy, fantasy and supernatural themes all in one!

Great characters, abilities, locations and lore.

The story is pretty good but some elements of the plot is a bit sketchy, but still a good adventure to experience.

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
So I'm not here to recommend to people, I would rather like to ask others, if that's ok? I've watched JoJo's and My Hero Academia, but I liked JoJo's a lot more. What do you guys think I should watch next? I recently finished JoJo's and don't know what to watch now so yeah anything helps.

Thanks

Tinkinator

Trade Unionist Civilian
★ Donor ★
Nov 23, 2019
United Kingdom
So I'm not here to recommend to people, I would rather like to ask others, if that's ok? I've watched JoJo's and My Hero Academia, but I liked JoJo's a lot more. What do you guys think I should watch next? I recently finished JoJo's and don't know what to watch now so yeah anything helps.
Bleach, Watch the Bleach Anime.

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City

Thanks
I think my suggestions would still be the same ones that I listed earlier in the thread. The currently airing Jujutsu Kaisen is also shaping up to be really good though.

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Shounen - Kimetsu no Yaiba
Emotional (a bit) - A place further than the univers
Emotional (destroy my fu**i*g emotions) - Silent voice
Fuwwy :) - BNA
Where do I even start - Fate series

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
read the mangas first is what i would say or webtoon if it applys.
listen to the intros, most of them are good, outros are okay. but prefrences on what anime you watch realy depend on what you have watched and what art style you like.

lolnutt#0001 if u want to chat