What would you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OutOnOwen

Jan 1, 2018
Hello,
This is a series of questions on what would your prefer.

A 2 key weapon or 2 key hat
A 1 key or the amount of ref that the key is worth (it varies from time to time)
A 20 key unusual or a 20 key weapon (not an unusual weapon)
Either start of trading with 1 key, 2 keys, 3 keys etc. all the way up to 10 keys?
If you could do anything on TF2 (for example, delete lmaobox and it wont ever return) what would you do?
Either have an expensive backpack but be called a scammer or have a medium backpack (around 20-50 keys) and be considered lucky.
Final question, in the trading scene would you rather have 0 attention or have 100% attention meaning everyone knows you.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
  1. 2 key hat, though it really depends on what the weapon and hat are.
  2. 1 key
  3. 20 key unusual
  4. 10 keys (why not have the most?)
  5. I would add support for community servers in quickplay, like have it configurable to go on community servers, what types of them, etc.
  6. Depends if I actually scammed to get to that position or not, though I suppose I'd settle for a medium backpack in exchange for not having a negative reputation.
  7. 0 attention, I don't like trading.

Alibi

Forum Activist
Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
1) 2 Key hat, because weapons are all the same anyway.

2) 1 Key, because the key's value will stay the same while Ref will continue to fall.

3) A 20 key unusual, same as question 1.

4) 10 keys is the basic entry level into Unusual trading, more is always better.

5) Have Valve give it a full development team dedicated to the game. Rather than the very few programmers that actually do the work. This would fix a million other issues.

6) A difficult choice, since it's very clear that you will be accused of being a scammer (Much like being accused of being a hacker) despite no evidence of such anyway. Even if you had one friend who was even remotely suspicious, you will instantly be branded guilt of association.

7) 100% Attention, with trading as well as life, it's not what you know, it's who you know.

A 2 key hat, because cosmetics look better than weapon reskins (imo)
A 1 key, because the key could go up in value
A 20 key unusual (duh...)
Start of trading with 10 keys, because more is better (in some cases)
I would remove the Meet Your Match Update
Have an expensive backpack but be called a scammer (because I rarely trade)
Have 0 attention (because I rarely trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.