What your most treasured item on TF2?

KipKitty

Sep 22, 2018
Mine would be my Professional Killstreak Scorch Shot thats painted.

Seeing as I dont have a lot of money in my life I usually stick to cheap stuff. The painted scorch shot was given to me by a friend and I bought the killstreak kit off the market for cheap.

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
Strange Specialized Killstreak Carbonado Botkiller Sniper Rifle Mk.I. It's like 2 dollars but I've had it for forever and it's the sniper rifle that I always use and will continue to use. Currently 4868 kills.

RulerOfTheFae

Forum Activist
Aug 26, 2017
Canada, Ontario
I had a few strange items with thousands of kills + some other thing (like botkiller, painted etc) and while I do have 2 professional killstreak items, that means nothing to me, what I loved the most was my loch n load, it was beautiful, what got me into demo, and it had and still does have a special place in my heart.
(Picture of it in my inventory)
It was hard to decide between that and my "The Meat Beater" (a classic name for my prof ks genuine ham shank)

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
My strange specialized killstreak sniper rifle, it started as a strange rifle, but then got passed down to vet by vet, and someday when I fully quit tf2 I'm gunna have to inherit it to someone else. Like a few months ago I tried to give it to someone but they didn't accept it. Someday. Someday.