What's good everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Local DJ

Feb 6, 2021
I'm hoping to be able to start streaming on wonderland servers soon, the community is amazing, along with the staff members, I feel like I can get to know each and every member/staff member very well and im hoping to make good friends with each and every player.

Twitch: (Am i able to link my twitch here or nah?)

Last edited:

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
H

How do I explain this.. search up the artist lil darkie on YouTube, I highly recommend the song either rap music, or lala underbelly, however I listen to pretty much any genre, apart from country.
damn, ok I'll just put country roads over here :C
also lil darkie is alright.

Reactions: Your Local DJ

Your Local DJ

Feb 6, 2021
Im
Cool, me too!
I use FL studio, Serato lite and sometimes rekordbox as software and a pioneer ddj400 as controller.

Sometimes, I use my cousin's xdj-rx2 or and it's very cool to use and simple to set up.
Im just getting into the “dj” sort of thing, so I’m not sure what type of software/item to purchase, reason being my cpu lacks performance, if you have any suggestions I’d be more than happy to listen!
Post automatically merged:

damn, ok I'll just put country roads over here :C
also lil darkie is alright.
Don’t get me wrong! Some country is alright, however most of the music is repetitive and goes on about the same topic, hence why I’m not to into it, but some songs are alright don’t get me wrong
Post automatically merged:

Thanks very much! Glad to be here!

Last edited:

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Im

Im just getting into the “dj” sort of thing, so I’m not sure what type of software/item to purchase, reason being my cpu lacks performance, if you have any suggestions I’d be more than happy to listen!
Cool, I started like that too.
The only reason I understand Dj controllers and softwares is because my cousin is a (not so pro) DJ. I often accompany him to birthday parties, weddings and night clubs. (You also get free entry and food! lmao).
I am not that good and my only skill is crossfading, syncing and applying effects while merging tracks.

If you have any pro DJ as a friend or relative, keep in touch with em.

You can practice syncing and crossfading on Virtual Dj. Older versions doesn't require much cpu usage.
As for music montage, try FL Studio 10 (only available on torrent). Latest version is 20 something and you have to pay for it on the official website.

Being a DJ is a good investment. You can rent appliances like we do and earn some cash for playing 1 hour mixtapes in home parties lol.

Your Local DJ

Feb 6, 2021
Cool, I started like that too.
The only reason I understand Dj controllers and softwares is because my cousin is a (not so pro) DJ. I often accompany him to birthday parties, weddings and night clubs. (You also get free entry and food! lmao).
I am not that good and my only skill is crossfading, syncing and applying effects while merging tracks.

If you have any pro DJ as a friend or relative, keep in touch with em.

You can practice syncing and crossfading on Virtual Dj. Older versions doesn't require much cpu usage.
As for music montage, try FL Studio 10 (only available on torrent). Latest version is 20 something and you have to pay for it on the official website.

Being a DJ is a good investment. You can rent appliances like we do and earn some cash for playing 1 hour mixtapes in home parties lol.
Alright thank you for the advice! means very much to me.

Reactions: floot_guy
Status
Not open for further replies.