What's the backstory behind your username?

ShijuX

Honorary Member ★
Apr 15, 2020
U.S.A.
Here's mine. For "ShijuX," I named it after an anime character that I thought had a cool-sounding name. (Don't judge me it was a few years ago). For "SCP-5790," that was a more of a recent joke I did.

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
I literally don't think there is any backstory for mine. I just kind of thought of it one day and stuck with it. Means blue in some other language apparently though.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
A similar thread already exists but might as well.
The origin of my current username is Well my irl name. Cassy Cassidy Cassandra Cass. Lol any works
I have used Redd in the past. Most staff and vets recognize me by that name. It was an old moniker given by a dude named purple when i was messing with him.
Eventually I was named The Reddest and later I went to Mr.Redd.
Although now I am female. I'll occasionally use Ms.Redds if I feel like going on a nostalgia trip.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
There is only one backstory and that is me getting named after birth “Alex Starther” it was difficult to name me at first from what I’ve heard from my parents since jobs would get in the way no spare time gets left over for my parents so it was a quick randomiser by them.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Well my name is impersonator-inator due to how many impersonations and voices I could do, I soon made it spinosaurus aegyptiacus due to my love for the creature then I soon shorten it to “Spino” which is pronounced spine-o and after I made my name “WOOHOO” after my one liner that I loved which was inspired by daffy duck’s cheer and laugh

Rainbow Demon

★ Donor ★
Sep 19, 2019
Rainbow Hell
Well I got lot of names before: Aggro for example. But this name is my favorite and backstory of it is very simple. People was spaming hate comments on my profile because I was using mlp pony name so I decided to change it a bit so from Rainbow Dash I made Rainbow Demon. And now nobody write insult comments well there are some huge ego persons but I can't do anything about it.

sniperstyx

Aug 29, 2018
United Kingdom
"unlogicalsnek" is something that i thought of... also given as an idea by one of my friends. I know "unlogical" isn't an actual word, but its existence makes it illogical and logical at the same time, also because some stuff that i say is not very logical. "snek" is because i like snakes, mostly "boop noodles". Before that, my name was "<star> FluffyDoggo". That name had a horrible history with me being a lot more toxic that i currently am, but i really prefer not to talk about it.