What's the worst thing that you've done/has happened to you in Among Us?

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
Currently, the worst thing that I've had to do is:

I was playing a game with some of my friends and some randoms, but when I became the imposter with a random, all hell broke loose.
Since I'm horrible at imposter the other one did all the work (I literally didn't get any kills). But at the end, when we only had 1 kill left. My partner got caught red-handed by my friend Jaden.
Jaden did the usual "I say and heard you kill them" which I responded to with "Nope I saw you kill them and are blaming it on Black!". Now where it gets sad, is that Jaden had trusted me the whole game and was tired of seeing me get killed first each round.
Having done this Jaden was so shocked that he couldn't protect himself and was voted out.

One win for The Imposters...

Reactions: d9xv

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
There wasn't any that I encountered, however, the only that I have done that was worst is vented in front of @rolda2 in my first time playing among us, the vented part happened in weapons (The Skeld,) furthermore at that moment I never knew what venting was, unfortunately.
:01Block:

• Love
Reactions: Cookiez

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Worst experience:
Mate, I was doing Simon says, the first time I was doing it, someone pressed the emergency button, second time someone reported the body, third time I got killed. It was such an infuriating experience, I've never been more pissed at my friends after that.

• Love

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
So this one time I was doing a task, I think it was one in electrical, and out of nowhere somebody just came in a twisted my head off like he had done it a million times? Absolutely terrifying, idk why anyone would do that honestly.

• Love

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Ok for me, I was playing along but the body was found, however @saxton hale comes along and yells while constantly repeating the line “It’s spino it’s spino” and when we asked why, all he had to say was “Trust me, I know it’s him” even fucking tho I was with someone and I could have killed him and he could have killed me but no, he went on and on about how it’s me and even tried the fucking lazy “vote him and if it’s not him vote me out” and we still won but it was torture being constantly blamed for shit

Alright I have a second one but it’s more worse for @Snekleks but we were playing and I snuck a kill in secerity but I saw sneke there and I closed the door because I thought he was gonna find out but I then relise that I was the only one in the room with the body so I self-reported it and blamed snek even tho it was legit the most stupid thing ever that I could have done because snek saw two people in there but did not know who but I blamed snek for it and somehow got away with it and I soon won the game

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
if we talk about greatest moments my best one is on @kretzy

kretzy usually plays with a very serious demeanor so i used it to my advantage, i made a random accusation and he went with it with no hesitation, so i then screamed “kretzy never goes along with my retarded accusations, vote kretzy!” and boom, he was imposter

• Love
Reactions: Cookiez and d9xv