What's your favorite Character from the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate roster, and why?

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
This one should be obvious.

My favorite is Mario, because he's a big part of my childhood (my classmates used to call me mario both bc I was good at the game and bc I looked like him, yeah also I used to be a bit fat).
And because he's got a bit of everything (most balanced of all).
Good Aerial Control, Ground Control, General Mobility, Combos, Out of Shield Options, Neutral Game... Also he can fuck your recovery, as if he had a good one...
Lastly, all I need to say is:

FORWARD AERIAL
Orgasm

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
Ooh boy, I have a lot. Dr.Mario and Mario are some because I think that they are pretty balanced, but I like Doc's spike and down b. I'm also a huge fan of DK, he's pretty much the only heavy weight I play. Luigi I like because of his grab and combo's, as well as that sick up b. Even with all this, my highest GSP is with corrin (corn) with around 4.3 mil. There are tons more I like, but maybe for another thread.

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
Inkling because it was one of the first chars i played and i really like the Schoolgirl skin. I the biggest reason why is because i like the sound effect of the ulti and the ulti itself.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Shulk.

Chuggaaconroy is one of my favourite youtubers and he played xenoblade. I played it for myself and it became one of my favourite games. Excited when he got announced for smash 4
Chuugaaconroy. I see you're a man of culture as well.

My personal choice is Ike. I've mained him since Brawl and he never fails to be a fun, destructive boi.
One of my university friends has also taken to being an Ike main and now stands as my student.

Reactions: TheMinecraftPoke

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
Chrom. His fast air speed, insane frame data, and hard hitting attacks are just awesome. Everything about him makes him my favorite character. Despite his very linear recovery, using it often can get you easy damage, and sometimes even entire stocks if you're lucky. Overall very fast and strong character, as well as easy to pick up.