What's your favorite music genre(s), and why?

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
Mine's Heavy Metal, Synthwave/Outrun/Vaporwave, and R&B
Heavy Metal cuz it relieves me from stress 'n' shit
Synthwave, because it's (almost) always instrumental, and I love instrumental songs
and R&B cuz Joji is way too good.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
My favorite music genre is Korean pop.

I love the energy and charisma that K-pop is known for, and in particular girl groups who incorporate bubbly and feminien themes into their songs.
There are groups out there such as Apink and BTOB who are full of talented artists and song-writers, and I love the genre for that. While K-pop as a whole is an industry, the music within when composed by the groups themselves are excellently produced and super fun to listen to.

Some examples of K-pop songs I regularly listen to, and actually send as examples as to what taste of K-pop I listen to:

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
My favorite music genre is Korean pop.

I love the energy and charisma that K-pop is known for, and in particular girl groups who incorporate bubbly and feminien themes into their songs.
There are groups out there such as Apink and BTOB who are full of talented artists and song-writers, and I love the genre for that. While K-pop as a whole is an industry, the music within when composed by the groups themselves are excellently produced and super fun to listen to.

Some examples of K-pop songs I regularly listen to, and actually send as examples as to what taste of K-pop I listen to:
Now I get why people like K-pop.
thanks sowon