What's your favorite OS/Distro and why

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Windows 7 was the second windows I used (after XP, idk which pack)
It was very light and it was a bit faster, when opening an app or media.
I also loved the desktop gadgets.
The only issues I faced a lot were viruses and malwares. I remember my computer getting rekt by a Russian virus which changed my Internet homepage and search engine, language, desktop background, showed random pop-ups, slowed down the performance, auto-restarting and one of the most dangerous things, a hidden keylogger. (records everything you type, copy or paste)
So, getting a better anti-virus was the best solution.

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
Windows 7 was the second windows I used (after XP, idk which pack)
It was very light and it was a bit faster, when opening an app or media.
I also loved the desktop gadgets.
The only issues I faced a lot were viruses and malwares. I remember my computer getting rekt by a Russian virus which changed my Internet homepage and search engine, language, desktop background, showed random pop-ups, slowed down the performance, auto-restarting and one of the most dangerous things, a hidden keylogger. (records everything you type, copy or paste)
So, getting a better anti-virus was the best solution.
eh i remember the time i used windows 7 i remember playing purble place on windows 7

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
now that is something i'd like to see return at one point, maybe WVista2: The Vistaning :katuwaa:
Not related but something absolutely amazing and similar would be
GTA San Andreas 2...god
pfft no I surely didn't play that game as a kid
okay but for real GTA San Andreas was just pure gold, same though I would also love to see Vista return aswell