What's YOUR favorite song and why ?

_DocDelete_

Moderator ★
May 29, 2022
I have no idea
I'll go first, it has to be Berlin Take My Breath Away

This song brings back so many memories, when I was 7 me and my parents would've listened to this song every Friday afternoon.
Listening to it now still gives me that awesome vibes I got back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: floot_guy

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
It's a tough one, but I would have to say Time for the moon night by Gfriend. It's a K-pop song about missing your friend, lover, partner, whoever it may be, and looking up at the night sky and wondering where they might be, and when you might meet them again. Hence, it's time for the moon night.
It's an extremely sorrowful song that is filled with melancholy as well as hope that you'll see your cherished one again.
The tonality, rhythm, tempo, and vibe of the song also suggests the song is meant to convey these sort of emotions of not only missing someone but also offering the hope to someday see them again one day.

Another bonus of the song is that when Gfriend used to perform it live, they absolutely nailed the choreography! They were tack-sharp in synchronisation and dancing prowess.

Even though K-pop nowadays gets quite a bad rep for being childish, plastic-like, or inauthentic, I believe this song to be one of those songs of days gone by that is truly one of a kind. It is worth the listen not only for its stunning musical composition, but also for the meaning and lyricism behind it.

Another fun fact, my name 'sowon' comes from one of the members being called 'sowon,' who is one of my favourite members! Although, Eunha is my actual favourite.