What's your longest consecutive time you've spent on your PC? Tell me about it.

Red

Maniac
Mine's about 24 hours.

Early Summer 2017, I was grinding competitive CS:GO w/ my friends, and we wanted to get to gold nova (we got there)
I started at 8 AM, my friends joined and left during the day.
So normally I was going to sleep at 3 AM, but my friends were like:

Come on, Stel! Let's do one more man. Plus, you have insomnia, so you're not sleeping anyways!!!

They were right; so I continued.
And after that, (4:30 AM) my friend Max told me: we'll do rock paper scissors if I win you play 3 more matches with us. If you win, we're all giving you all our skins.
I agreed, and I lost.

We played 3 more matches, and boom. It's 8 AM now.
I was exhausted.
I literally collapsed on my bed and woke up 6 hours later.
Didn't even turn off my computer.

What about you, guys?

TacticalPug

Oh man, Time to share the story about how I stayed up for 50+ hours

For starters. It wasn't really on my computer per se. But I was using my computer monitor and my desk as the game I was playing is a Play Station Exclusive.

I want to say about 2 years ago. I had just picked up Persona 5 and when I started I wanted a challenge. So I picked Merciless as the difficulty I wanted to play.

Merciless makes it so enemies deal 60% more damage. You and your party deal 20% less damage. But the main factor that makes it Merciless is that you gain 60% less money and exp through the entire game. This makes it very time consuming having to grind to have enough to increase your social links and having to retry palaces

I had played persona 3 and 4 leading up to this and I was so hyped for the game I did not want to stop. The day before I knew I was going to go all out and try my hardest to grind as far into the game I could. I had bought some red bulls and a bunch of snacks. The night was long and hard but goddam was it fun.

I Also would highly recommend listening to some persona music. There is some on my steam profile give some a listen

• Wow
Reactions: Red
Mine's about 24 hours.

Early Summer 2017, I was grinding competitive CS:GO w/ my friends, and we wanted to get to gold nova (we got there)
I started at 8 AM, my friends joined and left during the day.
So normally I was going to sleep at 3 AM, but my friends were like:

Come on, Stel! Let's do one more man. Plus, you have insomnia, so you're not sleeping anyways!!!

They were right; so I continued.
And after that, (4:30 AM) my friend Max told me: we'll do rock paper scissors if I win you play 3 more matches with us. If you win, we're all giving you all our skins.
I agreed, and I lost.

We played 3 more matches, and boom. It's 8 AM now.
I was exhausted.
I literally collapsed on my bed and woke up 6 hours later.
Didn't even turn off my computer.

What about you, guys?
100Hours I haven't turned it off for 4days

• Haha
Reactions: Red

Red

Maniac
Oh man, Time to share the story about how I stayed up for 50+ hours

For starters. It wasn't really on my computer per se. But I was using my computer monitor and my desk as the game I was playing is a Play Station Exclusive.

I want to say about 2 years ago. I had just picked up Persona 5 and when I started I wanted a challenge. So I picked Merciless as the difficulty I wanted to play.

Merciless makes it so enemies deal 60% more damage. You and your party deal 20% less damage. But the main factor that makes it Merciless is that you gain 60% less money and exp through the entire game. This makes it very time consuming having to grind to have enough to increase your social links and having to retry palaces

I had played persona 3 and 4 leading up to this and I was so hyped for the game I did not want to stop. The day before I knew I was going to go all out and try my hardest to grind as far into the game I could. I had bought some red bulls and a bunch of snacks. The night was long and hard but goddam was it fun.

I Also would highly recommend listening to some persona music. There is some on my steam profile give some a listen
persona music is actually pretty dope.
Nerf Smash Ultimate Joker pls

sowon

K-Pop Star
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mine was 15 hours straight, and it was 15 hours of playing Minecraft with my friends.

I woke up and as usual I turn on my PC which was around 10am, and had some breakfast, I then decided to hop on, since the server was freshly made the day before and most of us were on by afternoon.
We all spent around 13 hours straight in a Discord voice-chat - with some of us leaving to take breaks, eat food etc. - but I straight up stayed the entire time and brought food up to my room so I could continue. :katlul:

And that is the story of the longest time I've spent at my PC, and it was predictably playing Minecraft.

Caroline

♥ Lewd Catgirl ♥
★ VIP ★
23 Hours

I was just doing what I normally do: Using Discord, playing Team Fortess 2, watching YouTube, that sort of stuff.
I just so happened to do it for a longer period of time one day.

TacticalPug

persona music is actually pretty dope.
Nerf Smash Ultimate Joker pls
At least someone likes it. Havent heard anyone talk about persona music in ages.
Havent played ultimate in a while. I stopped just before joker came out because I sold my switch but I have always wanted to play him. He that good?

maximum 30 hours, so here is the story

I remember that one time I got my first TF2 key, I legit traded non stop.

and that's how I fricked my sleeping periods.

kokostal

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
when i turned 10 i got my own pc which i still use to this day (p much replaced all of the components except for the case tho) and thats probably when i would play on my pc the most. i pretty much had like 2 years of elementary left so i didnt have to put effort into school or work at all at the time so i had a fuckton of free time on my hands. my daily routine would be like wake up, go to school and hang out with friends, then sometimes id go to a friends house but usually i would go straight home and play on my pc all day. as for weekends, if i wasnt at a friends house, i was at my pc. i never kept count of the hours but on a good saturday id keep it up from 8 am to like 12pm with no breaks (except bathroom/food) which would be fucking ridiculous for me now. even if i wanted to spend my full saturday at my pc, i wouldnt have the time for it bc of work, friends etc. I kept that up until i was like 13-14 im pretty sure, which is when school started getting more difficult and i started working. I also just generally got tired of sitting at my pc all the time so i started doing other things.

I would say i kind of miss those days, just sitting at my pc without a care in the world and meeting my first online friends. First getting into jailbreak and generally tf2 back when i was 12/13 was wild and i had some of the best times ive had online. I also met people i still talk to this day, which id say im pretty grateful for.

but yeah around 16 hours i guess

Last edited:
about 14 hours as soon as i woke up i started playing for 14 hours, only used bathroom 2 times and ate once on my pc then when i went to sleep and couldn't sleep
MtmQM0W.jpg

Shu

Certified Hug Collector
★ VIP ★
Nearly 60 hours.
This was at a decently sized LAN party few years back... It was easy to see how my performance was becoming worse every hour. Also i've never fell asleep so fast after i got home.

Buns

not a nerd
★ VIP ★
Around 30 hours. I not a fan of staying up too long without working on something I need to do.

Gibus

Forum Extremist
8 hours. doing reports without a break. people call me crazy because of that.

The Orange Birb

Forum Extremist
14 Hours For Me :b1:

Just Played A Bunch Of Jailbreak, Lost Track Of Time, And What Do You Know, It's 4:00 am XD

Kyo

メンバー
Admin ★
depends on me, I have no life tho (^ u^)
let's say 10 hours or 17 hours (can't extend my pc time due my CPU cooling is dead)

Probably 20 hours, I know, not much.

But my old mate kolt said his longest time spent on his pc is about 96 hours, which's about 4 full days.

fsq

★ certified qt ★
★ VIP ★
I used to be on my pc for the bigger part of the day, from 5-6 am to 4pm, usually playing tf2, osu or coding or doing pentesting. Lately I've been much less on the pc and moreso in my bed.