What's your longest consecutive time you've spent on your PC? Tell me about it.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
Mine's about 24 hours.

Early Summer 2017, I was grinding competitive CS:GO w/ my friends, and we wanted to get to gold nova (we got there)
I started at 8 AM, my friends joined and left during the day.
So normally I was going to sleep at 3 AM, but my friends were like:

Come on, Stel! Let's do one more man. Plus, you have insomnia, so you're not sleeping anyways!!!

They were right; so I continued.
And after that, (4:30 AM) my friend Max told me: we'll do rock paper scissors if I win you play 3 more matches with us. If you win, we're all giving you all our skins.
I agreed, and I lost.

We played 3 more matches, and boom. It's 8 AM now.
I was exhausted.
I literally collapsed on my bed and woke up 6 hours later.
Didn't even turn off my computer.

What about you, guys?

Hershey

Jun 25, 2018
United States
Oh man, Time to share the story about how I stayed up for 50+ hours

For starters. It wasn't really on my computer per se. But I was using my computer monitor and my desk as the game I was playing is a Play Station Exclusive.

I want to say about 2 years ago. I had just picked up Persona 5 and when I started I wanted a challenge. So I picked Merciless as the difficulty I wanted to play.

Merciless makes it so enemies deal 60% more damage. You and your party deal 20% less damage. But the main factor that makes it Merciless is that you gain 60% less money and exp through the entire game. This makes it very time consuming having to grind to have enough to increase your social links and having to retry palaces

I had played persona 3 and 4 leading up to this and I was so hyped for the game I did not want to stop. The day before I knew I was going to go all out and try my hardest to grind as far into the game I could. I had bought some red bulls and a bunch of snacks. The night was long and hard but goddam was it fun.

I Also would highly recommend listening to some persona music. There is some on my steam profile give some a listen

• Wow
Reactions: Red

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria
Mine's about 24 hours.

Early Summer 2017, I was grinding competitive CS:GO w/ my friends, and we wanted to get to gold nova (we got there)
I started at 8 AM, my friends joined and left during the day.
So normally I was going to sleep at 3 AM, but my friends were like:

Come on, Stel! Let's do one more man. Plus, you have insomnia, so you're not sleeping anyways!!!

They were right; so I continued.
And after that, (4:30 AM) my friend Max told me: we'll do rock paper scissors if I win you play 3 more matches with us. If you win, we're all giving you all our skins.
I agreed, and I lost.

We played 3 more matches, and boom. It's 8 AM now.
I was exhausted.
I literally collapsed on my bed and woke up 6 hours later.
Didn't even turn off my computer.

What about you, guys?
100Hours I haven't turned it off for 4days

• Haha
Reactions: Red

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
Oh man, Time to share the story about how I stayed up for 50+ hours

For starters. It wasn't really on my computer per se. But I was using my computer monitor and my desk as the game I was playing is a Play Station Exclusive.

I want to say about 2 years ago. I had just picked up Persona 5 and when I started I wanted a challenge. So I picked Merciless as the difficulty I wanted to play.

Merciless makes it so enemies deal 60% more damage. You and your party deal 20% less damage. But the main factor that makes it Merciless is that you gain 60% less money and exp through the entire game. This makes it very time consuming having to grind to have enough to increase your social links and having to retry palaces

I had played persona 3 and 4 leading up to this and I was so hyped for the game I did not want to stop. The day before I knew I was going to go all out and try my hardest to grind as far into the game I could. I had bought some red bulls and a bunch of snacks. The night was long and hard but goddam was it fun.

I Also would highly recommend listening to some persona music. There is some on my steam profile give some a listen

persona music is actually pretty dope.
Nerf Smash Ultimate Joker pls

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Mine was 15 hours straight, and it was 15 hours of playing Minecraft with my friends.

I woke up and as usual I turn on my PC which was around 10am, and had some breakfast, I then decided to hop on, since the server was freshly made the day before and most of us were on by afternoon.
We all spent around 13 hours straight in a Discord voice-chat - with some of us leaving to take breaks, eat food etc. - but I straight up stayed the entire time and brought food up to my room so I could continue. :katlul:

And that is the story of the longest time I've spent at my PC, and it was predictably playing Minecraft.

kokostal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2017
Netherlands
when i turned 10 i got my own pc which i still use to this day (p much replaced all of the components except for the case tho) and thats probably when i would play on my pc the most. i pretty much had like 2 years of elementary left so i didnt have to put effort into school or work at all at the time so i had a fuckton of free time on my hands. my daily routine would be like wake up, go to school and hang out with friends, then sometimes id go to a friends house but usually i would go straight home and play on my pc all day. as for weekends, if i wasnt at a friends house, i was at my pc. i never kept count of the hours but on a good saturday id keep it up from 8 am to like 12pm with no breaks (except bathroom/food) which would be fucking ridiculous for me now. even if i wanted to spend my full saturday at my pc, i wouldnt have the time for it bc of work, friends etc. I kept that up until i was like 13-14 im pretty sure, which is when school started getting more difficult and i started working. I also just generally got tired of sitting at my pc all the time so i started doing other things.

I would say i kind of miss those days, just sitting at my pc without a care in the world and meeting my first online friends. First getting into jailbreak and generally tf2 back when i was 12/13 was wild and i had some of the best times ive had online. I also met people i still talk to this day, which id say im pretty grateful for.

but yeah around 16 hours i guess

Last edited:

Shu

Certified Hug Collector
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
Finland
Nearly 60 hours.
This was at a decently sized LAN party few years back... It was easy to see how my performance was becoming worse every hour. Also i've never fell asleep so fast after i got home.