What's your main?

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
Abit self explanatory but post down below the following:
1- Your main?
2- How many hours do you have on him?
3- Wich loadout do you use for your main?
4- Any tips on getting good at it?
And yeah that's about it, I thought it would be fun seeing other's mains and stuff.

I'll start first,
1- Sniper
2- Almost 900 hours (865 hours exactly)
3- Mostly stock but I use the cozy camper instead
4- Sniper is mostly self taught/self experience meaning there isn't really a way to explain how to fight every class specifically, that means actively playing the game teaches you how to fight other classes, as for aiming it could be trained in sooo many ways reaching from ingame servers to internet websites that tests your aim. All you need is consistency and efficiency as much as possible.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
1- Your main? - Heavy
2- How many hours do you have on him? idk im not bothered to look
3- Wich loadout do you use for your main? Strange Botkiller minigun , Bananna and The mittens
4- Any tips on getting good at it? you see you shoot

Lord Vader

Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2020
1-Your main? - Pyro
2-How many hours do you have on him?- Roughly 1.3k-1.4k hours
3-Which loadout do you use for your main?- Backburner, stock shotgun, and axtinguisher
4-Any tips on getting good at it?- Um... not really...

Malfunction

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 1, 2018
1. Pyro.
2. 162 hours.
3. Phlogistinator, Back Scratcher, and I alternate between the stock shotgun and the scorch shot, and very rarely the thermal thruster.
4. Pyro is best suited for ambushes and surprise attacks. Use corners and doorways to your advantage.

Apollo

Coffee Addicted Gambler
Honorary Member ★
Aug 23, 2020
the Lion City
1. Spy
2. Around 200+ hours.
3.L'etranger, Strange Festivized Specialized Killstreak Knife, The
Quäckenbirdt or Strange Cloak and Dagger.
4. Just make sure you're more aware of your surroundings and don't go in for the stab. Usually I'd see some spy players just run in for the stab when there's a sentry next to the guy.

Last edited:

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
1. Medic or Soldier
2. 60 hours on med (I really only play him when I'm with friends) 117 hours on soldier
3. Crossbow, Quickfix or Stock, Ubersaw or Vitasaw.
Beggers, Battalions Backup, Disciplinary Action or Equalizer.
4. Medic advice, using stock or krits, full buff engies, scouts, and spys, and 90-75% buff heavys, soldiers, pyro depends on if he's a roamer or not same can be said for soldier, but this can me essential for building uber, as anything below full buff will keep the max uber build rate rather than a full buff, and by buff if you didn't know means overheal.
Soldier advice, sniff glue it's what I do, oh and aim for in person general direction and the beggers will do the rest.

VIBE GOD

Mar 27, 2020
1.pyro
2. 266 hours
3 diamond botkiller flamethrower, shotgun/flaregun (in jailbreak sometimes thermal thruster), powerjack, backscratcher (and if I feel like protecting engie building) homewrecker
4.dont wm1 only use airblast (you can reflect stuff and deal more damage :D) use your secondary weapon and dont use backburner, philog and scorchshot

Strafey

Poponyanya
★ Donor ★
Jan 19, 2021
a pleasant place
1. Demoman
2. 100+ hours
3. Mostly Hybridknight or complete Demoknight
- Bootleggers
- Tide turner/ Splendid Screen
- Eyelander/ Half-Zatoichi/ Claidheamh Mòr (depending on the map and the enemy team)
4. Just practice trimping and hitting grenades and you should be good to go

Bunnyboi

Feb 25, 2021
1- Pyro
2- 128
3- Degreser, Detonator, Axtinguisher
4- Note: I specifically ONLY play this playstyle with Pyro, and I don't know much else about others outside of general gamesense and do's and dont's.
Learn to flare jump well and how and when to combo. Light them on fire, airblast the feet, send them up, flare them, then finish off with axtinguisher when they land. Or maybe flare jump in, and in mid-air shoot some flames down at an enemy, and cancel the odd minimum amount of flames that can be fired that Valve added for some reason by switching to the axtinguisher mid-flame, and by the time you land you can deliver your killing blow. If it doesn't 1 shot, then usually some more flames or a detonator shot is enough to take care of the rest. You must always be aware of your health, since flare jumping can cost up to around 40 HP. It's really good for surprise medic picks, though.

One main issue is other pyros. It takes a little bit of effort to get the timing down on nailing pyros at the right time with a flare gun shot or axtinguisher blow due to their afterburn. Shotgun pyros can be difficult to deal with and will easily punish you if you're not careful about your health or your approach.

Check out sketchek or Kristianma for more about this playstyle. It's extremely fun, but not really that effective against other pyros unless you know what you're doing.

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
Sniper
Just over 500 hours on my main. Overall around 1000-1200.
Normally I use the stock sniper rifle (australium) cozy camper and kurkri. Though will use razorback when there are spys cause ew.
Just play the game and dont have bad frames trust me 10 to 30 frames is okay when you have been playing on it for 9 years but I dont recommend it.

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
Sniper
Just over 500 hours on my main. Overall around 1000-1200.
Normally I use the stock sniper rifle (australium) cozy camper and kurkri. Though will use razorback when there are spys cause ew.
Just play the game and dont have bad frames trust me 10 to 30 frames is okay when you have been playing on it for 9 years but I dont recommend it.
basically telling us to buy a better set wich is true but not everyone get another one