What's your main?

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
1- I main Soldier and Spy but more or less soldier is what I go with
2- I have around 80 hours on soldier and I believe 70 hours on spy. Its not a lot but I have a lot of hours overall in the game so I know how to play the class very well.
3- I normally use for Soldier Stock, Gunboats and Whip or Market gardener. For spy I tend to stick to all stock with either the invis watch or dead ringer.
4- For soldier my best advice that I can give you is to get good at rocket jumping and in all honesty its a very useful skill as it can get you out of a lot of jams. Another reason on why it can be useful is because of the fact that it can help you get to the front lines faster and helps close distances on players. For spy my best advice is to learn trickstabbing as most players aren’t fooled by spys anymore and it’s a helpful skill overall. Another way to help you out is to stay unpredictable as it can get you out of a lot of heavy jams.

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
1- Scout
2- 126 hours
3- Stock scattergun, Secondary is usually mixed between pretty boy pocket pistol and mad milk, Melee is fan of war for juicy minicrits
4- Get good aim, split second decisions, and use a hud that has ammo and health very close to the center so you don't have to look extremely far to see what your health/ammo are

and

1- Demoman
2- 60 hours
3- Depends on my mood, I could use (Loose cannon/Stock grenade launcher, tide turner, eyelander) or (Ali Baba's Wee Booties, Tide turner, eyelander)
4- just aim and hit :)

Swampfire

Amphetamine'd
Jun 13, 2018
India,Hyderbad
1- Spy From Team Defence Fort 2

2- 4000 Hrs (I play on lot of accounts so total record)

3- I use Default Weapons expect for dead ringer because it is litterly get outta jail free card . It Helps you alot especially from Stinky Pyro Mains

4- Trickstabs Mastery/Good Aim/Good Positioning/Good Gamesense/(For Amby Users Good Aim) etc check out other YouTubers for in-depth

If you want you can go watch [TF2] How to Trickstab Made By StaryKrow For Trickstab Mastery or Training and more from StaryKrow,

MrPaladin and More from stabbyvideo

Last edited:

Snakewolf95

Apr 8, 2021
1.Demo
2.Around 130 hours
3. i mostly use loch n load, sticky jumper and stock but sometimes i switch to tide turner
4.Imo best way at learning to aim pills is to well use ur second primary as PURE mobility so it forces u to reliy on ur pipes and it helps but even then i play demo for his mobility not his burst damage potentional And sticky bombs i dont use em much so i guess my tip would be dont spam it and use the charge mechaninc on it A LOT it does come in clutch sometimes

Last edited:

PancakeLQ

avg minecraftworld enjoyer
★ Donor ★
Sep 19, 2019
Hungary
i don't have a main, but i'll say demo
ok so
demoman
around 500 hours but i reset my stats like a lot
iron bomber,stock,pan/skullcutter
dont shoot directly at your enemies, predict where they go and shoot ahead of them