When has LAG screwed you up The Most?

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
Now, if you've met me in-game, you'll know my Ping is 200+. Most of my deaths are lag related, for example:

In Jailbreak, I would lag straight into the REDs as a BLU. On Casual, I would be face to face as a soldier (As a Pyro who knows how to M2) but lag, then I come to my senses and I'm dead.

I'd really like to hear what you have to say. I don't want to feel poor :katshy:

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land
I got 2 moments,
Moment 1 is when i was lagging like A LOT, and warden told me to move which I tried to but then lag just said NOPE and i got killed by reds very quick
Moment 2 is when i was on red and i had charge and warden was at the perfect spot so i could get a crit on him and i couldve ended the round very quickly, then my potato computer went NOPE and then i crashed! does anyone have better ram they are selling for free :)

Reactions: Cookiez

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
55% packet loss spike launched me into sweeper and you may guess what happened next.
Same
Post automatically merged:

I got 2 moments,
Moment 1 is when i was lagging like A LOT, and warden told me to move which I tried to but then lag just said NOPE and i got killed by reds very quick
Moment 2 is when i was on red and i had charge and warden was at the perfect spot so i could get a crit on him and i couldve ended the round very quickly, then my potato computer went NOPE and then i crashed! does anyone have better ram they are selling for free :)
Sorry to hear that, but I don't have any free RAM :flustered:

• Bruh
Reactions: Hoovy Co
D

Deleted member 8006

For me, I usually only stick with servers around/below 100 ping, so I don't really have issues with lag.

However, I tried one of the Jailbreak Custom Wonderland servers yesterday (I think they are EU servers), and ya, sniping was pretty much impossible, as when you shot, they weren't actually there. It was a big r i p.

Reactions: Cookiez