TF2 Which class is the most annoying to play against, and why?

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
pyro in general is annoying to play against
  • can airblast most projectiles (even the quickest moving ones like the crossbow)
  • is extremely powerful in combos (axtinguisher and/or the flare gun weapons)
  • PHLOG
  • i can tell you of a few times i managed to kill a pyro with a shotgun while they just w+m1'ed with a flamethrower
  • w+m1 in general
  • crit damage (no seriously, what the actual FU-)

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
As a sniper main, I would also go with Sniper.
He can instantly kill you from the complete opposite side of the map, which makes him extremely lethal, and annoying as going against him isn't always face-to-face.
But I think the most annoying part, is those double scoping and after scoping sniper mains that just win because they double scope and/or afterscope.
It's even worse if they start trash talking, like why.

Tea

Jan 12, 2020
I'm a bit of a Pyro main but, I'll still criticize it:
Phlog is bad, annoying
Alot of pyros use airblast 90% of the time
Really annoying when you're using the lucksman
Ass combos

In general, no, stop complaining over w+m1
Pyros have no other way to attack, if they stop doing w+m1, they will also use combos, which is also annoying to other people.
But if they stop using combos, then they basically have no other way to attack, if you want then to run around with a melee, hell no.

Reactions: Bung and Hypernova

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria
As a scout main I'll tell you why scout is just annoying.
Force-a-nature, imagine you are playing sniper getting headshots, relaxed etc... and then comes a force-a-nature scunt messes your aim and delete you on air.
Flying Guillotine scunt, can recharge faster than any other throwable weapon, can make you bleed for 10 seconds, and ALSO does 40 dmg to you, even after the nerf it's still op.
There is more, but I'm too lazy to talk about them.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Holy flute, I had the same opinions about the Sniper class too (I was a sniper Main)
It is really annoying to get head-shot every-time.
Everytime I encounter another sniper (even if he isn't a pro) I'll die most of the time. Not because I lack skills, but I always used to have over 150 (sometimes 250-300) ms as ping on every Wonderland Server. and sometimes I have to trick him to make him miss my lil head
I can easily snipe on African servers (no longer a thing) and my shots were smooth like butter. (It was the day I realized I actually had skills...)
Double-scope during a duel: Big nope from me.

I HATE 1 HIT KILLS. SPECIALLY WHEN I'M THE TARGET.

(The easiest class to kill as a sniper is the pyro. and med, i guess)

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
pyro in general is annoying to play against
  • can airblast most projectiles (even the quickest moving ones like the crossbow)
  • is extremely powerful in combos (axtinguisher and/or the flare gun weapons)
  • PHLOG
  • i can tell you of a few times i managed to kill a pyro with a shotgun while they just w+m1'ed with a flamethrower
  • w+m1 in general
  • crit damage (no seriously, what the actual FU-)
Combos got super nerfed in Tough Break update, they're not that annoying anymore.

Same applies for the phlog. People who use it now are just memelords.
In fact here's a tip. When they mphh, they get like aprox 1 second of vulnerability before they exit the taunt and start burning everyone w/ crits. If u got gud burst damage, deal it then, and you'll likely kill them.

W+M1 is more of a stereotype rather than an actual thing. If they're just actually moving forward and pressing m1, first they can't see. Take advantage of that, as well as his short effective range.

If you think his crit damage is strong, wait until you see a heavy deal minigun crit damage.

As for me, the most annoying class, is Heavy.

He's very hard to shut down as Scout and Pyro. If you're close to him he will legit clap yo cheeks with his Sasha.

Reactions: Hypernova

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I love playing sniper and love it when I'm going off however. I depise when someone switches to sniper, machina and body shots only. At times you kill him at times he gets you. At the same time you feel kinda flattered.

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
This is a very unpopular opinion, but Soldier.

First of all, blast radius. It’s way too large and the fall-off is not substantial, so just hit light or mid class with close range blast radius 2 times and you win, wear the gunboats to perform the “shoot my feet, get points” trick. Classes like Scout almost stand little chance if a Soldier knows how to abuse it enough. And one could say “Don’t get close”, but the Scattergun vs the Rocket launcher at mid/mid-long range is no contest, considering the rocket launcher requires less aim, does more damage, and the small, but considerable fact Soldier has 75 more health. So mid range fight with both competent players is just a high chance of Soldier winning. Unless the fight zone has areas the scout can jump ontop of, then the chance is rather equal.

Reactions: Martin James

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
This is a very unpopular opinion, but Soldier.

First of all, blast radius. It’s way too large and the fall-off is not substantial, so just hit light or mid class with close range blast radius 2 times and you win, wear the gunboats to perform the “shoot my feet, get points” trick. Classes like Scout almost stand little chance if a Soldier knows how to abuse it enough. And one could say “Don’t get close”, but the Scattergun vs the Rocket launcher at mid/mid-long range is no contest, considering the rocket launcher requires less aim, does more damage, and the small, but considerable fact Soldier has 75 more health. So mid range fight with both competent players is just a high chance of Soldier winning. Unless the fight zone has areas the scout can jump ontop of, then the chance is rather equal.

EXACTLY THIS. well said

Reactions: Plastic