TF2 Which class is the most annoying to play against, and why?

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
As a pyro main, I would have to say that pyro is very annoying to play against. The afterburn is annoying and the phlog exists, making things less fun if they have a medic with them.

Gibus

Forum Extremist
Feb 25, 2019
Asia
tbh a good spy is extremely frustrating. He makes you extremely paranoid, splitting your attention between him and actually fighting, and a good spy can assist his team immensely by being a constant nuisance to the enemy.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
Heavy. And let me rant for a short while.

Does Heavy require as much skill as other classes to be effective at his job? No, you walk in front of your teammates and hold M1 in the enemy's' general direction. Sure lunch items can take skill from time to time, but it is pretty self explanatory when to use them. Is your medic dying? Give them a banana! Teammate running past you on low health? Toss that Dalokohs!

Is Heavy counter-able? Yes, but only with teamwork, which is inherently bad with any class if it requires 2+ people to counter 1 class. You can rush heavy with Soldier and Demo, sure, but Heavy will either A. spray them out of the air or B. out DPS them and out tank them. Anybody who is not these two classes is essentially impossible to kill Heavy with. Sniper? Yes, but you require much more skill than the Heavy. Scout? No. Pyro? No. Spy? Yes, but you require much more skill than the Heavy. Engineer? Yes, but you require much more skill than the Heavy.

Smol rant over

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS

Does Heavy require as much skill as other classes to be effective at his job? No, you walk in front of your teammates and hold M1 in the enemy's' general direction. Sure lunch items can take skill from time to time, but it is pretty self explanatory when to use them. Is your medic dying? Give them a banana! Teammate running past you on low health? Toss that Dalokohs!

Is Heavy counter-able? Yes, but only with teamwork, which is inherently bad with any class if it requires 2+ people to counter 1 class. You can rush heavy with Soldier and Demo, sure, but Heavy will either A. spray them out of the air or B. out DPS them and out tank them. Anybody who is not these two classes is essentially impossible to kill Heavy with. Sniper? Yes, but you require much more skill than the Heavy. Scout? No. Pyro? No. Spy? Yes, but you require much more skill than the Heavy. Engineer? Yes, but you require much more skill than the Heavy.

Smol rant over
You have just made zero sense. Heavy is on the less powerfoul class side. All classes have a much easier time killing him than you think. Mostly because heavy is the only class that can't hit n run effectively.

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The

Smol rant over
“Scout cannot kill Heavy”

• LMAO
Reactions: Neliel

Black0ut

Mar 27, 2020
Not a fan of Pyros. "Most" pyros that I have faced, for some reason, have professional skill in using a flaregun/detonator, like they know my every move.
I find that annoying.
Also they're the most easiest class to play.
It's Un-Honorable, but I play the class sometimes.
Take it from a medic main.

In my honest opinion, I'll go with Sniper (Even though I'm a sniper main)

Because of the fact that getting headshotted is annoying, And body shots are okay, but like come on, Who doesn't hate bodyshots
I would say it's a mix between demoknight, sniper, and spy. only because they each have really strong melee and ranged attacks and they all can be busted in their own rights.

D

Deleted member 8006

Spy

Because you can't focus on playing the game anymore, you now need to play the game of looking at your back and praying a spy isn't around. As a soldier main, spies are annoying af.

I know there aren't many of these, but I feel bad for Heavy mains, as spies just ruin their lives lol.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
All classes seem balanced but as of now, prob sniper or spy. If someone knows how to aim as sniper, then have fun with him. As for spy, always looking behind your back. Also, the diamond-back is dumb.

Reactions: Martin James