Resolved Which days are illegal on jailbreak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy <)

Aug 2, 2018
pootis land
I was playng some jailbreak and i got lots of confusion by people sayng banned things, not banned things, and im now not sure what is true or not, so i will say a list of days and things and i would like to know which are banned, hope someone can help me on this
-no taunt day
-crouch day
-360 day
-look up day
-all reds are KOS day
Also, i would lime to know if games like hidenseek are only able to be made by lr, and some ppl say you must wait until 9:45 while others say until 10:30 so im not sure anymore
I would really be happy if i was told all the, banned days though.
Thx 4 the help!

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
Valid Days (Everything must be explained)
  • Hell Day (360 Day + Crouch Day + Lava Day + Look Up Day — All must be explained)
  • Lava Day
  • Inside cell rebel Day
  • Outside cell rebel Day
  • Crouch Day (Reds must be allowed to use their mic)
  • Any other that you think of that is LEGAL and follows the rules of the Community (Must be explained)
Banned Days
  • KOS Day
  • Anything that removes ability of speech completely

Courtesy to Youtuberchris.

Reactions: Eight

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
No taunt day isn't banned, doesn't violate any rules on it's own.
Crouch day isn't banned, however if a user does this, they must freely allow mic usage (given if you're crouching you can't really type, excluding +duck in console).
360 & look up day are fine on their own, but again, warden shouldn't expect the REDs to do anything super unreasonable on these days, as they'll be bound to the confines of needing to constantly spin and/or needing to constantly look up.
All reds are KOS day is obviously against rules, warden can not just declare you to be KOS for no legitimate reason.

Hide and Seek, as far as I'm concerned, isn't LR only. However, you do need to give at least 3 minutes for it (yes, this is contradictory to what the LR says, that's something that will hopefully be fixed soon). So pretty much you don't need to do 9:45, as I think the cells open before 12:45, but you need to give at least 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.