which gamemode is to good play in tf2?

S_10

Mar 27, 2019
Hey guys i only play community serves because its has custom modes like vsh where you hale to killed entire team
but which gamemode is good vsh dr jb zm or 10x

most of these gamemode is fun
sometimes its not fun because you are stuck in spec and players are taking so long

vichy

Apr 20, 2019
Portugal
The only custom gamemodes I play are vsh dr and slenderfortress. All are pretty interesting but all with downsides.
vsh and dr and fun to play but if you die early in the round you are gonna have to wait a bit to play again
Slenderfortress is my favorite custom gamemode because of the variety of bosses and the community around it. While you are waiting to play again you can kill your own team in the pvp zone most maps provide or kill Merasmus in the boss arena. The downside is that you take quite some time to learn each class attributes (soldier is the best class for stactic bosses for example).

JackFusion

Jul 19, 2019
Hope's Peak Academy
Official: anything that isn't ctf, probably 5cp. ctf overall gets boring if no one takes the intel and gets very repetitive. take intel, run, get killed/capture, repeat.

Community: tf2ware is pretty good if you can find a server, slenderfortress is fun if you're into freak stuff, and dr/jb are mostly waiting games if you die early on. surf is pretty cool from what i've seen despite me not knowing how to surf.