Which is more safe: Community Servers or Casual Servers.

McMannBorgers

Jun 19, 2018
Turkey
I still don't fully believe that the casual servers are safe since I see a lot of exploiters who are ruining the fun. I wanted to know which is safer. Since Valve said that casual servers are gonna be safer now, should I start doing casual again or keep going with community servers?

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Neither are unsafe. Just a lot of fear mongering from a trigger happy community. Play both but if you aren't going to play because someone will hack your computer. That's dumb. You don't play if you dont want to not what some guy told you. Both are equally safe and have been. Either way community would hold a slight advantage

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
Both are safe, because the likely hood of you being "hacked" is so low. the only reason you would be targeted would be if you had a super rich backpack even the the chances are low.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
A few years ago when the last RCE exploit was patched, it came from community servers. As said, neither are unsafe, and the leaked code was enough to reassure anyone who actually took the time to look through it and not make stupid false claims and spread them like it's their own shit (looking at delfy there). Both are fine as far as "safety" goes, since there's financial incentive to tell valve about security exploits.