Who uses the sticky jumper + loose cannon loadout?

Drezki

Member ★
I got a bit curious, wondered how many people used the same loadout.

Lime Paint

Lord of Toxicity, Browns/Steelers Fan
★ VIP ★
I got a bit curious, wondered how many people used the same loadout.
you mean the "soundsmith tf2 is going to scare away some sniper boi's" loadout?

(no i don't use it)

Drezki

Member ★
you mean the "soundsmith tf2 is going to scare away some sniper boi's" loadout?

(no i don't use it)
No, because Soundsmith is cancer.
I forget the name of em, but there's a guy out there who can completely devastate teams as demoman.

What's the point of utilizing that loadout? Is there a strat in mind? Personally I either go demoknight or all default

oreos

Nuntio vobis gaudium magnum: habemus oreos!
★ VIP ★
I did use that loadout in the past, but my main objective while using it wasnt to kill people with it but to do some nice movement around maps with big sky boxes.

Lime Paint

★ VIP ★
I did use that loadout in the past, but my main objective while using it wasnt to kill people with it but to do some nice movement around maps with big sky boxes.
support.

Neliel

Laureline
Moderator ★
Sticky jumper + stock or iron bomber when there's less players to deal with. If not, just use any of the sticky launchers.

Lime Paint

★ VIP ★
anyway, if im using the sticky jumper i will use my favorite primary (my strange iron bomber) just to kill unaware enemys, i use the high five taunt to wait for enemy players before they go boom, if im not using the jumper im either sticky traping or playing hybrid pan (bomber, tide, pan) since i always play 2fort its just the way i do it

MrDevil101

Member ★
I use it. And I like it. Terrorizing snipers is fun! I can just hear them screaming of rage through the screen when I double Donk them. I once made 4 snipers rage quit in one match lol

Drezki

Member ★
I've seen a couple of people asking the reason as to why; Double Donks are essentially another cannonball hit, except with mini-crits, so it's nearly an instant kill for most classes.

Sticky Jumper is for movement across large areas without taking extreme amounts of damage.
Post automatically merged:

I use it. And I like it. Terrorizing snipers is fun! I can just hear them screaming of rage through the screen when I double Donk them. I once made 4 snipers rage quit in one match lol
People tend to get suuuper mad over good demos with the loose cannon, for some dumb reason.