Who would be the best owner

Who would be the best Owner

• Total voters

Snipers_

Jul 22, 2021
Snipers_ - re-enables all rules that make disaster days illegal, bans all dishonorable, removes call admin, allows freekill on April 20th once per player, freekill becomes more serious, no harassers, no pink tags, Snipers_ ban is a national day of remorse

Poopy Joe - You could guess, Poopy Joe day defined as everyone celebrates the day Poopy Joe won in #who-would-win

Jimmy - Removes mic spam and earrape rules, bad mics are allowed on warden, makes everyone eat pizza lunchables (JoJo reference)

Springtf2 in the morning - No one can complain, cellwars when nessecary, hates rng and voting, makes reds suffer to make him happy often

Goldeyz - Relates to other Jailbreakers, Hates voting but loves rng, Makes hating on the 10 man crew perma bannable with no appeal
Post automatically merged:

Also saying no one is unoriginal

Snipers_

Jul 22, 2021
no its just that you cant seem to go more than 2 days without talkong about how your friends make jb worse... like nothing against you but it's seriously getting annoying
Well boy do I have some stories for you if you think its just me + I havent even touched jailbreak in a while so I just wanted to quickly tap in for a joke that people could just debate over or glance over

Also I dont wanna drag this out because if I do its just gonna be another reason for the mods to ban me for a petty misdemeanor