Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

RulerOfTheFae

Forum Activist
Aug 26, 2017
Canada, Ontario
If you mean the least underrated as in how effective they are, scout.
After practice, sometimes I win 5v1s as scout vs multiple heavies, scouts, etc and barely get touched in the end, because if you're good, it's impossible to hit you
If you mean the the most hated relative to their power, heavy.
Honestly, too strong imo, and only scouts, spies, snipers, and other heavies can beat them.
Scout: Too fast to aim at
Spy: Buttsecks
Sniper: Headshot
Heavy: Fight fire with fire

After practice, sometimes I win 5v1s as scout vs multiple heavies, scouts, etc and barely get touched in the end, because if you're good, it's impossible to hit you
Honestly, too strong imo, and only scouts, spies, snipers, and other heavies can beat them.

As a Scout main,I agree with you

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Pyro. Too much people calling people playing Pyro simple W+M1'ers. There's more to it then that, even with an update there's still lots of discrimination against people using this class. ;-;

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
heavy

always delegated to rageswitch character because nboody would take a heavy seriously and the only time you ever find one its when there's a pocket with him

anyway heavy needs more #fuckteampyro #teamheavy

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
Heavy

Probably one of the most fun classes in comp if you can get your team into it, huge health pool + insane damage potential. Movement speed barely matters when you can tank 3+ rockets.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
As a heavy main, I'll go with heavy for the following reasons
1. His minigun (and other primaries) can deal insane amounts of damage in close quarters combat (Compare: Pyro and scout)
2. He has secondaries that allow him to support his team, slap that medic in the face with a piece of raw meat or a chocalate bar (Compare: Sniper and Soldier
3. His melees gives himself the support and in other cases, negates the one of the two downsides he has, being big and slow, by increasing his speed at a cost, so self support melees (Compare Medic, Spy, Demo, Engie)
4. Most health in game
And the most important one, is hoovy. But be warned, do NOT under any circumstances attack one of these creatures

That is all

RickSanchez

★ Donor ★
Jan 31, 2018
United Kingdom
Medic:
Despite medic being the 'support class' using the ubersaw and medigun together is an insane mix. Not only can you survive in fights for a very long time with uber and the health regen, but also, the ubersaw does a lot of damage to enemies too. Medic op af.

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
Pyro. Too much people calling people playing Pyro simple W+M1'ers. There's more to it then that, even with an update there's still lots of discrimination against people using this class. ;-;
W+M1 is really underpowered at the moment, the only type of W+M1 that I call out for being pure autism is the Phlog crits W+M1, either than that the Force-a-nature and Heavy can easily kill them with high damage, and knockback on the FaN's part.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I'd have to choose Heavy mainly because most people (including myself sometimes) find Soldier's slightly better mobility, more reliable DPS and team-buffing weapons to be more appropriate in tanking situations.

As a Scout main, I can say that Scout isn't actually an underrated class, but he is an underestimated class. Due to his low health, you'll often find Soldiers, Demoknights and sometimes even Heavies rage in chat when a Scout solo picks them off.

Pyro is definitely not underrated. There's so many Pyros in every match with too many people who abuse his broken features or just the volume of players with a lack of skill. Although, I certainly hate Pyro substantially less after the Reserve Shooter was nerfed and the Dragon's Fury came out because I personally think that the Dragon's Fury is the only flamethrower that actually requires skill.

KennySpag

May 3, 2018
Australia

Scout: too fast to aim at
Change to: I’m fast as fuck boi