why did i get guard banned and muted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2018
I'm not totally sure what i did to get guard banned and muted, I think what happened is i was selected as warden and I didn't feel like being warden at the time so i tried to unwarden, but i pressed 1 before opening the chat. Soo everyone was let out and i guess I denied a Lr i didn't see? I dunno I'm sorry I just wanna be unbanned and unmuted

I’m not sure why you where muted for this and I don’t quite understand why you would have been guard banned either. I’m not an admin or anything though so take what I say with a grain of salt. I’m sure an admin might take a look through the logs and consider your appeal or explain more why you were banned.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I do not see any recent mutes nor guardbans on you. May I ask what server this was on, at what time & date this was, and what admin punished you?

I’m not sure why you where muted for this and I don’t quite understand why you would have been guard banned either. I’m not an admin or anything though so take what I say with a grain of salt. I’m sure an admin might take a look through the logs and consider your appeal or explain more why you were banned.
thanks man, I hope an admin actually looks, i dunno what exactly i did wrong. This was one of the only times i fucked up something yet when an admin isn't online people just free kill and such randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.