• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Why Random crits should stay in Jailbreak TF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2020
Hi you many know me as pepsicola Giorno Dio Pose or my new username Cheems Gaming and I think random crits should stay For REDS (Inmates)
1.It gives inmates a chance to rebel without ammo so armory camping dummy's cant just stop red from healing
2.Its funny seeing a heavy get fished due to random crits.
3.It can have a side effect of making blus more aware and not completely brain dead.
Ok now this is why Blus shouldn't have random crits
1.Dumbass 10 year olds shouldn't have the chance to shoot a crit rocket into the whole red team.
2.Lucky people can just end rebeling REDS in a instant.
Theres my statement on random crits in Jailbreak bye byes #HeavyForSmash
Find me on steam at Cheems Gaming #HeavyForSmash

D

Deleted member 8006

Random crits are horrible. It gives an unfair advantage to whoever gets them. Also, the more kills you get, the more of a chance you get crits, which doesn't make sense. It needs to be removed.

Reactions: Niki

radical oil

Jun 14, 2019
Hard disagree.
1. Random crits make it easy to rebel but way too easy to rebel, 1 hit to the warden and reds basically win the match.
2. It ruins Pokémon day.
3. Combat is less skill based and most interactions in jb are just 2 people seeing who can get a crit first.
Also I don’t know why you would want blus to not have crits if reds were allowed with them.
1. If a dumb kid wanted to kill the whole team, crits wouldn’t make a huge difference as to the effectiveness of a slaughter.
2. Lucky people ending rebelling reds is the same as lucky reds criting guards and getting lucky.

In general, I would say crits ruin tf2 almost as much as the bots in casual, and if they keep crits in jb then they should be on both teams and not favoring 1 side.

Reactions: Hoovy Co

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica

The complete opposite has been suggested but lets dissect at this one.

1.It gives inmates a chance to rebel without ammo so armory camping dummy's cant just stop red from healing
Mmmm, this would go both ways, and it doesn't feel satisfying to kill someone based on solely luck, and no skill. I also feel this statement is incorrect as such a guard could do the same with his melee, and how typically random crits work, (Yes its not all random) guards have a bigger crit chance.

2.Its funny seeing a heavy get fished due to random crits.
Mmm, Imo, its better to see a heavy die to a headshot, backstab, and or pure skill.

3.It can have a side effect of making blus more aware and not completely brain dead.
Mmmm, all blues should already be aware of the scout that ran away to Club Glod and is now in Armoury, so no not really.

Ok now this is why Blus shouldn't have random crits
Mmmm, now this is a one sided suggestion. Making blues not have random crits? Really? This just feels as a poor excuse to just run to a helpless blue and beat them with a fish getting a random crit only to do it every round. This statement and the futher provided points contridicts yourself. -1. If we're going to have random crits they stay on both sides. But I think we should remove random crits. Big -1

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
I do not agree with your points but, I do agree with the fact that random crits in the game give the game its touch. Yes they can be annoying but, that’s what makes the game the game so I will go with a -1 with the points you stated but, I will go +1 with random crits still being allowed in JB because with out random crits TF2 wouldn’t be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.