Declined Why wonderland should implement word filtration, fix call admin, and fix it's discord server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2019
So I was muted on one of the jailbreak servers alright, I totally accept that it was my fault for saying "what an "n word" ". Now notice how I put "n word" in quotations, I didn't put it in quotations in-game, but I'm putting it in quotations for the sake of saying that I, in fact, did not actually say the racial slur. You mods can even check logs. Now, you can't say racial slurs in-game, but somehow it's ok to say it in the Discord server. One of the days I checked the chat only to find someone spamming the racial slur in the general chat, one of the mods came by and I expected them to ban them because I assumed they were an anti-racism community, but no. The mod only told them to "stop spamming" and let him off with a warning. This statement told me to my face that they allowed racism and that the staff was actually very hypocritical. Now this brings me to the call admin command issue. How long has it not been working? It seems like the long time that it hasn't been fixed only shows that the devs are lazy. If you're going to dedicate time in money into your server's performance, fix this command, it's ridiculous to not have this command available for players. Following this example of laziness, wonderland needs to implement a speech/word filtration system to their servers to prevent words like racial slurs to be said and kept in the chat log, this makes for a safer place to play. I know this is the appeal section of the forums but this section seems like a better place to put it, I'm not asking for my mute to be revoked, I'm asking for Wonderland and it's staff to fucking do shit right.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We have always had more lax rules on Discord than in-game servers. I can understand if you dislike that, but I wouldn't say it's accurate to call it hypocritical. If we want different environments between the two places (Discord and in-game servers), then that's our choice. As long as we keep that policy consistent for both platforms, it's not hypocrisy. Also, this is an appeal.

As for Calladmin, it's fully functional. Brando's post here explains the situation with Calladmin. Also, this is an appeal.

Filter has been in consideration, but is a lot of work to implement than simply just one or two steps. This is disregarding the loads of other development work that needs to be done.

Also, this is an appeal. As you said yourself, none of this has to do with your punishment. You can go to Suggestions if you really want to have a discussion about any of this, not here. Appeals are for appealing bans only.

Appeal declined.

Reactions: floot_guy
Status
Not open for further replies.