Accepted WL Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink

Sep 2, 2018
I have been banned from all Wonderland servers because I sent an IP to a Non-Wonderland Server whilest I was on a Wonderland server...I did not know at this time this was a rule, could I please be unbanned. Thank You if you do unban me.

Also one more thing I think we should remove in my opinion that rule because me and my friends think it is not a very good rule.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have been banned from all Wonderland servers because I sent an IP to a Non-Wonderland Server whilest I was on a Wonderland server...I did not know at this time this was a rule, could I please be unbanned. Thank You if you do unban me.
Please provide your Steam profile.

Also one more thing I think we should remove in my opinion that rule because me and my friends think it is not a very good rule.
Well saying you think it's not a very good rule is not reason to remove it, plus we don't want people sharing direct links to servers outside of Wonderland so we have no plans on removing it. If you wish to suggest removing or changing the rule, you can make a thread in our Suggestions sub-forum, however I'm not sure how far that'll go.

Pink

Sep 2, 2018

I did not know this was a rule at the time.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ScaryPink/

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I already explained this in Steam to you, but due to the abundance of of advertising offenses you did along with racism & disrespect in your logs, I will only shorten the ban to a week from when it was enforced. If you share IPs to non-Wonderland servers again, or otherwise advertise/promote other servers/communities, you will receive an irrevocable ban. Further disrespect and/or racism after you are unbanned will result in irrevocable punishments as well, no form of racism (including variants on slurs) nor disrespectful behavior is allowed.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.