TF2 WL coming to an end?

wonderland dead or nay

• Total voters

xRashed990

hmmmmm
★ Donor ★
Dec 14, 2020
Earth
Just doesn't feel like the old WL, servers aren't as alive, people that I used to play with barely play WL and TF2 in general, and I know it isn't because school started, even in summer it was the exact same.

Back then I used to stay up late playing for hours upon end and literally joined tf2 just to purely play on your servers, now when I join its just boring and honestly sad, I can't even last 30 mins without leaving and doing something else, but hey that's just my personal opinion, you might still enjoy WL

What do you guys think?
Is it just because it got old or is it because of the community, management, or your personal reasoning .

May 27, 2020
France
People come and go- They grow up and move on. The same can be said about many things and gaming communities are no exception, new generations of players come and replace old ones, changes are made, etc. While I really myself miss the old Wonderland as well, I enjoy this newer era of it, knowing I've made my name in its history and met great people there. I'm glad I'm still here in the long run.