Accepted Wondering why I got banned yesterday from the NY jailbreak server (minecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sJi

Sep 3, 2022
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Hi so I'm new to the server (been playing for less than a week if I can recall). I recently got banned yesterday from the NY jailbreak server last night, not knowing what I had done. I logged on this morning onto tf2 wanting to join and play, and it said that "you have been banned from this server". I was rethinking to what I had possibly done, and slowly tried to remember bit by bit, but I haven't got to the conclusion to what I had done.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I would really appreciate at least an explanation to why this action had happened. If so to possibly unban me from this possible incident without the intention of doing anything. I just started to really have fun in the server and it would be really disappointing to not get back playing with the community of Wonderland again.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

my steam profile is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088943536/ and its called (sJi)

gaming

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 23, 2021
You were banned for making this joke
Since this is your first offense, ill unban you. Keep in mind that these jokes aren't tolerated and if you do it again you may get a more severe punishment.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.