Wonderland customization

Should the !shop things transfer from server to server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
Okay so, this is really just about the things you can buy for credits that you gain on the servers.
I think you guys should try to make it so those things transfer to each wonderland server, it would encourage people to play on a few more wonderland servers and not just one, I could assume that it would be a bit annoying to get an awesome name tag or color or something and then you can't use it on other wonderland servers.

note: I'm not sure if its actually possible but i would assume it would be possible to share some kind of database that would store this information, I'm pretty sure i have seen it with other servers long ago but it might be a different plugin.

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
Okay so, this is really just about the things you can buy for credits that you gain on the servers.
I think you guys should try to make it so those things transfer to each wonderland server, it would encourage people to play on a few more wonderland servers and not just one, I could assume that it would be a bit annoying to get an awesome name tag or color or something and then you can't use it on other wonderland servers.

note: I'm not sure if its actually possible but i would assume it would be possible to share some kind of database that would store this information, I'm pretty sure i have seen it with other servers long ago but it might be a different plugin.

When you get a nametag or chat color it does carry over across the servers. Everything in the store carries over.

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
Oh.. it didn't for me for some reason when i switched earlier.. now it does.. sorry for dumb useless post x.x
You should probably just delete it or something :s

EDIT: appearently the name tag doesn't transfer for me to the minecraft server. the chat color does. :/

Last edited:

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
alright.
#1: 172.245.35.49:27016 (this one it doesn't appear)
#2: 185.38.149.225:27019 (this one it appears)

the name tags I have are "ghost" and "spooky"

EDIT:

#3: 5.135.189.29:27032 (here it appears)
#4: 212.24.111.109:27019 (appears here too)

it seems like its only on #1 that it doesn't appear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.