Wonderland Karaoke Night (updated Nov 21, 10:23pm UTC-5)

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
Hello,
@Profit and I are hosting a karaoke night next week on a day that you all choose. Please make sure to choose whatever day is best for you to be able to participate in the event.

I will be updating this post up until the day of which the event is decided with a timestamp that shows the most recent addition to the post in the title so that it's clearly visible.
As of right now, there's not much to do other than to figure out who is interested in participating and finalizing the date. So please post on this thread if you're interested and vote on your preferred date and then things will be underway. Rules and other information about the event will be posted later.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~updated Nov 17, 10:00am UTC-5~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So people have voted for saturday so now the next thing is find out what time is best for everyone and when everyone will end up going.
I've remade the poll for different timeframes in UTC-5 so make sure you do the conversions correctly to inform when is the best for you.

The way how the karaoke is going to work is that we're going to go in order of which people post on this thread. After everyone is done that has wanted to go, it'll open up and then people can just request to go next if they wish so.

Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~updated Nov 21, 10:23pm UTC-5~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The time has been decided and so the karaoke event will be happening at 7:00pm UTC-5.

The last thing that really needs to be pointed out is the rules for the event. They're pretty self explanatory... and if you can't follow them... yikes.
1. Be respectful
2. Have your mic muted while someone is performing
3. Try not to talk over each other as much as possible ( especially profit and I since we are the ones who will be running everything )
4. No music bots
5. Any other general discord/community rules also apply

DM me on discord if you want to get pinged when the event starts. (approx 15-20 minutes before and when it actually starts)

Hope to see you all there.

Last edited: