Technical wonderland.tf on steam overlay browser will break it untill steam is restarted

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
so going on the wonderland.tf site on the steam overlay browser with break it until restarted if you leave it open for 3 ish minutes or more, what im talking about is the browser will stay black, even after closing the browser and restarting it it will always result in a black screen until restarting steam itself, and i assume thats because of how many animations the site plays, on my own pc on chrome it uses 30% cpu just to have 1 tab of wonderland.tf open, im not saying this is a big deal but it kinda brings in people with lower spec computers that cant load the site because of how resource intensive it is

sunstep

★ Donor ★
May 17, 2020
Lian Yu
so going on the wonderland.tf site on the steam overlay browser with break it until restarted if you leave it open for 3 ish minutes or more, what im talking about is the browser will stay black, even after closing the browser and restarting it it will always result in a black screen until restarting steam itself, and i assume thats because of how many animations the site plays, on my own pc on chrome it uses 30% cpu just to have 1 tab of wonderland.tf open, im not saying this is a big deal but it kinda brings in people with lower spec computers that cant load the site because of how resource intensive it is
Steam browser can suck my nuts.

Real chads use Firefox. (also uses less cpu & ram)

Reactions: Xypher
Status
Not open for further replies.