Not open for further replies.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
The Wonderland.tf Podcast
Recently a few other people and I have been thinking about doing a Wonderland Podcast for the community overall as it seems like a fun way for people to watch and be entertained by the podcast along with some community interactive events to go along with it. In the podcast we will be talking about Wonderland, gaming, chatting, and a ton of other fun things to really help engage in the community a little more and to have some eager fun. Now for starters, we have a lot of hosts as we recruited some people but, we wouldn't mind for a few more so if you are willing to join don't hesitate to DM me or the other hosts but, for now, I think we can stick to guest stars for the podcast to introduce some new faces to the podcast. Now we have a ton of ideas for some things to discuss, play, people to bring on the show, and a whole lot more but, if you have some suggestions on any group games that we could play it would be greatly appreciated! These podcasts will most likely be uploaded to YouTube or a podcast website which I can link to once I get everything set up and in working order.

For everything I mentioned it is a work in progress at the moment cause we are still going to be working out a majority of the stuff that happens behind the scenes and making sure that everything stays consistent and perfect throughout the journey. If you have any ideas of what to call the podcast, ideas that can be introduced, or topics about Wonderland that can be brought up that would be greatly appreciated as it continues to move us forward to get these podcasts out as soon as possible.

For the Hosts as of now, this is the list:
@Smug Rebellion
@EXPAND DONG!!!!!(On Hiatus)
@Buns
@Ghost☆
Murder Bunny (No forums account)
@ParaFlaX
@Loaf of Pens
@dylan♪
@Sam
@UberCharge!!

Everything was given @Eight 's approval of course so nothing here is being done without Eight's permission.

These podcast episodes will be done weekly to make sure everything stays consistent and I or the other hosts will let you know if anything slips up, comes up, or we can't make one at the time. This is to ensure that we give as much communication as possible to you guys and to make sure that nothing bad happens. Thank you, everyone, for reading this and if you have ideas please do share!

Last edited:
Reactions: cottage

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
finally a wln podcast-
make sure it goes to places like spotify and itunes so that it gets popularity, at least, if you guys WANT THIS to be official and professional

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Interesting...
Finally, something productive that will keep members entertained.

Also, a suggestion, kinda stupid but...:
I don't know how this works but is it possible to channel it similarly to Hive365? Like using the '!radio' command (!podcast).
It would be cool to interact with players in-game.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
So the first date of the episode is unknown at the moment but we are planning to do it sometime in April and at the very latest May (doubt that we may start in May). So expect to see some episodes soon enough for the podcast and watch out for our new channel to chat with people from the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.