Work-In-Progress Art from a Friend in Discord

Panorama

May 19, 2020
Quite a while, anyway I promised a friend of mine on Discord (I'll call them "Suit") that I'm making art of his character on their Profile Picture. I thought I might show some W.I.Ps here from time to time, so, here is how it's going, I know it's rough.
Also this is some kind of first time art I'm doing without learning anatomy and such. I had to lookup hundreds of art tutorials online to get it together.
(IDK when this is going to be finished, but I WILL finish it)

Lemme know what'chu think!
Image 2022 04 22 130935164

Vince

Northern
★ Donor ★
Mar 13, 2020
Denmark
How long does it usually take for you to finish a project like this?, I mean you must be doing this in your free time. I would like to hear how you came up with the design, and the whole idea, around "suit" one last thing, the program you're using is called. If u don't wanna say that's fine :)

Panorama

May 19, 2020
How long does it usually take for you to finish a project like this?, I mean you must be doing this in your free time. I would like to hear how you came up with the design, and the whole idea, around "suit" one last thing, the program you're using is called. If u don't wanna say that's fine :)
How long does it usually take for you to finish a project like this?
It would be long, including my little 'mounts of free time and s c h o o l
I would like to hear how you came up with the design, and the whole idea, around "suit".
I asked them off on discord about questions about it, designs and such. Also literally saying that it is "them" on a suit
The program you're using is called?
CLIP STUDIO PAINT, you can see it at the top of the screenshot

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
How long does it usually take for you to finish a project like this?
It would be long, including my little 'mounts of free time and s c h o o l
I would like to hear how you came up with the design, and the whole idea, around "suit".
I asked them off on discord about questions about it, designs and such. Also literally saying that it is "them" on a suit
The program you're using is called?
CLIP STUDIO PAINT, you can see it at the top of the screenshot
Are you using a graphics tablet? if yes, which one?