Worried about the precedent set in this server

Soup

Feb 1, 2019
I've been playing this server on and off for several months, and it's been my main JB server for a very long time. As such, I have a deep connection with this server. This is the reason that I am saddened to see what is seemingly subtle corruption in the ranks. I've only seen this in the past day or two, as usually people with ranks are very respectful. Most notably, specific donators with permissions to votekick, voteban, etc. are, in my eyes, abusing their power for their own biased quota. An example is one such donator allowing a freekiller to break the rules because the reds are annoying him. He is quoted as roughly saying "I'm gonna let this guy freekill all of you because you're annoying the hell out of me." This is not behavior at all suited of a donator entrusted with these powers. When I voiced my concerns over this corruption, the donator in question simply !ignore'd me, not allowing me to give him my statement. Later, the same donator mass freekilled almost 10 people. Albeit, he was following the wardens orders, but the warden was giving contradicting orders and lying. When marked as a freekiller, he disconnected to evade punishment. During all of this, I was seemingly the only one who at all cared about this blatant rule breaking. Several others mentioned how it was wrong, but nobody went further. If this is seen as normal in this server, I'm worried about what new players will think when they see these high ranking players breaking rules and getting away with it. I have not provided names here out of respect for the persons involved, but will provide them if asked. Thank you for your time.