Worst experience in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassa

Sep 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Could be anything, rejection, pissing, busting a NUT, share your stories.

If you're wondering about mine, it is isolation for a whole day because someone else who was in a fight put the blame on me and teachers did not believe me. really pissed me off.

demon

K X N G
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
NYC
asked a girl out to prom, got entangled in a big nightmare of relationship lines. using fake names obviously:

basically, i wanted to date her (girl1) and go to prom with her but she liked one of my friends, boy1 (boy1 didnt go to prom with anyone), who wanted to date one of her friends, girl2. girl2 and boy2 were going to prom with each other, but girl2 really wanted to go to prom with boy3, who was going with girl3. boy4 wanted to go with girl3, but girl3 never really liked him like that and was just very close and friendly with him. boy4 ended up going with girl4, who didnt want to go to prom with anyone. a week before prom everything fell apart and i told girl1 i didnt want to go with her to prom anymore, and that she should go with boy1, she said that she wanted to go to prom with me because she did still like me, but she liked boy1 more (this part still confuses me [??]).

we booked an air bnb and threw a party and that was fun. girl1 is a lightweight and got shitfaced after maybe 2 cans of beer and passed out in one of the beds. boy1 stays with her the entire night to make sure nothing happens to her (vomiting in your sleep and drowning in it is a real thing folks). i climb out through a window onto the roof and smoke some weed with my friends and girl4, all my other friends go back in and girl4 stays with me on the roof. we split a 4 loko and then made out.

3/10 prom experience, 8/10 after prom.

Reactions: Hassa

Hassa

Sep 3, 2017
United Kingdom
asked a girl out to prom, got entangled in a big nightmare of relationship lines. using fake names obviously:

basically, i wanted to date her (girl1) and go to prom with her but she liked one of my friends, boy1 (boy1 didnt go to prom with anyone), who wanted to date one of her friends, girl2. girl2 and boy2 were going to prom with each other, but girl2 really wanted to go to prom with boy3, who was going with girl3. boy4 wanted to go with girl3, but girl3 never really liked him like that and was just very close and friendly with him. boy4 ended up going with girl4, who didnt want to go to prom with anyone. a week before prom everything fell apart and i told girl1 i didnt want to go with her to prom anymore, and that she should go with boy1, she said that she wanted to go to prom with me because she did still like me, but she liked boy1 more (this part still confuses me [??]).

we booked an air bnb and threw a party and that was fun. girl1 is a lightweight and got shitfaced after maybe 2 cans of beer and passed out in one of the beds. boy1 stays with her the entire night to make sure nothing happens to her (vomiting in your sleep and drowning in it is a real thing folks). i climb out through a window onto the roof and smoke some weed with my friends and girl4, all my other friends go back in and girl4 stays with me on the roof. we split a 4 loko and then made out.

3/10 prom experience, 8/10 after prom.
gaaawd damn. Did anything escelate between you and girl 4?

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
It's hard to say what my worst experience is in school. I've had my share of romantic, physical, and social mishaps. Choosing one, here goes.

11th Grade Prom:

First point to make is I quite enjoy parties, I like hanging out and having a couple drinks and doing dumb stuff with friends. Second point to make, I was a Technology student so I had to go the three schools. My home school which served basically as a bus station, my tech school were I had most of my classes and did lots of programming, and my third school at a local college where I took my art, english and world studies courses. Now while I do like parties, school funded, adult supervised, dry parties are less fun. Originally I hadn't planned on going to prom so I didn't ask anyone, this plan was interrupted when I got asked to prom by <Girl-1> from my home school (Thanks for idea @demon). I say yes because why not no other plans and <Girl-1> was qt3.14. Seems fine until <Girl-2> from tech school asks me to prom "as a friend." (For you kids who don't understand, you don't exactly "go as friends" to prom). Stupid ass me says yes because I definitely had crush on this girl and she knew I was going with someone else to a different prom already. Two different proms are about 1 1/2 apart, I tell myself it's just as friends and it's fine. Go to first prom, and promptly have a huge anxiety attack (floor spinning, loosing breath, not really functioning) in front of most of the school and spend the entire night in the corner and had to tell <Girl-2> I wasn't going to go to prom again. <Girl-2> and I end up dating for a while, after a while she figures out she's 100% gay and not just Bi so we break up, and she's now my best friend and we're moving in to an apartment.

tl;dr: Mycin says he'll go to prom with 2 girls at 2 proms, breaks down at first prom and bails on second, dates second girl until she's gay, girl 2 becomes best friend for life

Story probably isn't cohesive but I just worked 7 days in a row and I can barely stay awake.

Last edited:
Reactions: demon

Bluebell

Sep 20, 2017
My worst highschool experience was the fact that I got bullied for being different and I cared about that too much.

Most girls cared about the latest fashion, make up, nice shoes, listened to the popular music and all that stuff. I absolutely didn't. I wore what I liked (because I like the gothic style, I usually wore black), I played games and the music style I like is heavy metal. Because I was shy as well, I was an easy target for bullying. At that time I really hated that people were bullying me for who I was. They were calling me "little chick" (because my last name is Kip = Dutch for chicken) and were mimicking what I said and did.

Later I found some people who were different as well. With those I used to eat lunch and we had a lot of fun.

When I went to college, I didn't give a flip about what people thought of me anymore. I am who I am and if you don't like it? Flip off. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.