Declined Would like to be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, you've repeatedly broken the rules on various occasions and needed to be warned for it by staff, which was to no avail given you ignored them and continued to break them instead. Why only now are you reconsidering your actions? I don't really feel comfortable unbanning you on just a "sorry."

Feb 3, 2018
As far as I'm concerned, you've repeatedly broken the rules on various occasions and needed to be warned for it by staff, which was to no avail given you ignored them and continued to break them instead. Why only now are you reconsidering your actions? I don't really feel comfortable unbanning you on just a "sorry."
But I wasn't even being racist or promoting other servers

Feb 3, 2018
so if you have "concrete" evidence that I was being racist and promoting other servers, I would love to see it

Also I was never warned by any staff so that was a lie in itself

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
so if you have "concrete" evidence that I was being racist and promoting other servers, I would love to see it

Also I was never warned by any staff so that was a lie in itself
Sent proof.

I have multiple accounts from various staff of you having been warned for breaking various rules. You also have past punishments for different offenses.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
I have warned you against toxicity in the past, I've seen you multiple times across our servers. While you stopped after my warnings, you clearly didn't change your behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.