TF2 Would like to find out for a friend ( Who dont have access anymore on forum ) Why exactly he got perm-Ban and mainly which action cause it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2023
My friend [2T] Uncle just got message that he got gagged and muted and he would like to know the reason behind it and also what action cause it. Since he dont have access to forum anymore i would like to ask for him. I also dont really recall what could it cause cuz mostly he been quite friendly when i was around and chill.. Not even toxic more like fun pokes when we duel time to time but nothing to be upset over or mad. He ask me if i could get on forum and ask what action cause it. Thanks

kale

kale
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 22, 2020
1. Its not a permanent ban, its a permanent silence.

2. In the past year he has received silences for homophobia and other slurs and was on his final punishment before a permanent silence.

3. Today he said a racial slur against Asian people, which he was punished for.

Jun 2, 2023
1. Its not a permanent ban, its a permanent silence.

2. In the past year he has received silences for homophobia and other slurs and was on his final punishment before a permanent silence.

3. Today he said a racial slur against Asian people, which he was punished for.
I see, Wonder still what he could said towards Asian people since i didnt notice today anything. But thanks for awncer.
Wish u good day

Status
Not open for further replies.