★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
(I'm asking for a friend)

I would never do such a thing as to kill a friendly :wink:

MatSki

Sep 23, 2018
Canada
Depends, if the friendly is not bothering me in any way, I just leave him as he is. There are also those times he killed you once and you don't trust him anymore so you kill on sight and those times you need uber ;D

RulerOfTheFae

Forum Activist
Aug 26, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Assuming the friendly is doing nothing wrong and I'm in a good mood, it depends on my class and wait I gain from it.
If I'm using the YER and I feel like I need a disguise, yes I'll do it (and possibly apologize if I feel like it), or if I'm a mad milk scout that needs some health in the middle of a fight, I'll use them for that quick heal. Otherwise I'll usually leave them alone if I don't personally gain from it, unless I'm a demo and I feel like my loch 'n' load needs an extra kill.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
In my experience, there's 3 different types of friendly.

1: Normal friendlies who just want to mess about and don't want to kill people. As long as they're justified and not getting in the way then I avoid killing them.
2: Hoovies who aid people by throwing them sandwiches, regardless of team. Do not kill these people because they are lads.
3: Kids such as HUNs or POLs who stay friendly pretty much because they can't play and can't handle getting killed. Just shoot them and teach them a lesson.

pootaro

jojo hoovy
★ Donor ★
Aug 20, 2018
hoovy land
In my experience, there's 3 different types of friendly.

1: Normal friendlies who just want to mess about and don't want to kill people. As long as they're justified and not getting in the way then I avoid killing them.
2: Hoovies who aid people by throwing them sandwiches, regardless of team. Do not kill these people because they are lads.
3: Kids such as HUNs or POLs who stay friendly pretty much because they can't play and can't handle getting killed. Just shoot them and teach them a lesson.
you know that im a hoovy right?